FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Coin loaders

<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:11 am

Coin loaders

Is support doing anything about coin loaders?
610 is full of them and it sucks not being able properly play because of these cheaters.

Ofc, these people won't admit they load coins but how else is someone able to port to pp 50x a day?

:/ is there a way support can see that you are loading coins? Will they look into it if I send them a letter about those who I have suspicions about?
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:36 am

Re: Coin loaders

Hi there,

If you have suspects in your mind, please feel free to send inquiries to kingdomsupport@haypi.com and report to us. We'll check and confirm whether the possible User Agreement infringement exists or not.

If bad behaviors have been confirmed, we'll carry out corresponding punishments onto the relevant accounts.

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:36 pm

Hello again,
It seems that s610 just attracts hackers and coin loaders. Recently there has been a spread of people who say they have been hacked.
In which their account was accessed by someone else. Had their armies wiped. Treasures and equipment sold, money donated.

Many on 610 are concerned and starting to quit because we simply can't play when our accounts are hacked.

I have lettered support my suspicions but I wished to post in the forums as well so that any other 610 players could voice their agreement.

As a long time player of this game, I do not wish for it to die nor for it to be taken over by players who hack and cheat.
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:05 am

Hi there,

Thanks for the updates, supports will attend to the report as soon as possible.

Please do not send the same inquiry repeatedly. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to Bug Report