FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Troops starved when passing through fort.

<<

Prayerx

Beginner

Post Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Troops starved when passing through fort.

Username: Prayerx
Date: October 10th, 2014
What happened: Hello. I was using the forts to transport my troops to my other cities, like any other day, when suddenly today my troops starved when I did this. I maintained full wharehouse on my main city and did the same to all the cities, but when I dispatched my troops to the fort I had (owned by my main city), my crop suddenly got to 0 and the starve happened. I always check my crop on all cities before dispatching, and I always keep above 250k crop on each city, so I'm sure it must've been a fault on the HK server. I don't make mistakes like this, at all. Mind you this was after farming and making a build of 599 cavs from full wharehouse, so my crop went down to 300k, then I dispatched to my other subs and did the same, but when I brought my troops back to my main (300k crop) it went to 0 crop.

This has even happened to other people, and some too have posted it here.
Instead of assuming it's someone's fault on their behalf, try figuring out if the problem is a glitch.

Of course, some of these might have been players fault, but I assure you, I don't maintain lower than 250k crop in each sub city before dispatch. I've recently been talking to clanmates, and a few other people whom have had this problem, and they assured it won't be fixed. According to them it's been happening for years.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24260
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24225
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16797
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16741
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16701

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=fort+starve

Suggestions why it happened: Well I was trying to access the map and it kept telling me it could not connect, whilst anywhere else I had internet. As I sent the troops to my fort, I think the check it does to see if you have enough crop nulled, or probably took a while to respond, so it thought I had starved and set my crop to 0. I'm no expert but it's my only thought on why it could have happened.

Screenshots: This just shows me being starved, and the time of it happening. Is there a way to check how much crop I had before dispatching?

What you want: If it's possible, I'd like at least half of my troops back. If you bring in all my troops, they'll just starve because I won't know when they'll be brought back and I'll have no chance to hunt or farm. I would also like for you to check this glitch and find out a way to fix it.

edit: Removed my fort coordinates on the screenshot. I don't want people to know where my sub is at. I'll message you if you need the coordinates.

edit: This is the first time this has happened to me in over a year of playing . I've always used forts as means of transporting troops & never had this problem.
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Re: Troops starved when passing through fort.

I m also a sufferer. But never get back my troops. I even starved having full of crop in my warehouse. So I suggest u, B4 despatch through fort. Pls sent at least 50k crops to the destiny. It works. And we will not starved.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive

Return to Bug Report