FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue contacting support from Android.

<<

Mekoni

Post Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Issue contacting support from Android.

Hello. :)

About 30 minutes ago, I tried to contact support to ask about my previous account under this same username, to see if there was a way to somehow get it back since logging in with this user forced me to start over on server 130. I was an older player on server 30, and my phone broke in the middle of expert nominations waaay back then.

Anyway, when to do this, the box I was typing my message to support in decided to get really buggy. First off, the typing in the box was huge, and then if you type a bunch, it eventually goes to a point where you can't see what you're typing and the box refuses to scroll down. I ended up giving up with it and seeing if I could contact support from my laptop, and headed right to the forum.

I use a Android S2 Galaxy, it's a slightly older model, but it's never given me many issues with apps.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:16 am

Re: Issue contacting support from Android.

Mekoni wrote:Hello. :)

About 30 minutes ago, I tried to contact support to ask about my previous account under this same username, to see if there was a way to somehow get it back since logging in with this user forced me to start over on server 130. I was an older player on server 30, and my phone broke in the middle of expert nominations waaay back then.

Anyway, when to do this, the box I was typing my message to support in decided to get really buggy. First off, the typing in the box was huge, and then if you type a bunch, it eventually goes to a point where you can't see what you're typing and the box refuses to scroll down. I ended up giving up with it and seeing if I could contact support from my laptop, and headed right to the forum.

I use a Android S2 Galaxy, it's a slightly older model, but it's never given me many issues with apps.

Hi Mekoni,

Could you please take a snap shot and upload it underneath your thread or pm me the screenshot? In the meantime, please also check and confirm which keyboard you are using and what langauge are you on your phone settings.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Return to Bug Report