FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Loading data error?!

<<

MommySabs!

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Loading data error?!

So i recently started playing again, on 608. I been able to get my account to lvl 8, and then all of the sudden I get kicked off and when I want to login again it can't seem to find my account.

I can login to haypi kingdom, but when I press ok at the pop up "welcome to haypi blablabla" it gives me this screen:

After a while it tells me this:

And this has been the issues for over 2,5 days. I seriously want to play again, but it is just impossible in this way!

But the funny (well frustrating part) is that I can get on s132, s127 even also! Why is that possible and not on 608?

Anyone has any ideas what to do? I can only play on wifi because I use my iPad, so playing on 3G (some said that that might fix it but that I can't check out) isn't an option.

Great coming back to this game ;) been playing 3 years and after a break I get back to this lol!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (740.45 KiB) Viewed 3256 times
image.jpg
Loading data...
image.jpg (740.45 KiB) Viewed 3256 times
image.jpg
Loading data...
image.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3256 times
<<

MommySabs!

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Re: Loading data error?!

Sigh! Ok now the other servers ain't working anymore either. What's going on support? Please fix this bug and keep us informed about it! Preferable let support 608 check pal or you guys just answer the email I've sent 3 days back :)

Oh and I played on an iPad. (latest iOS software) and android phone and tablet I've tried to see if it works on them but neither does.
<<

wemelchor1

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: Loading data error?!

having the same issue.

Return to Bug Report