FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant play when on wifi

<<

murica.

Post Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Cant play when on wifi

So last sunday i was on my wifi connection at home on my galaxy s3. hit level 10 and made my new acct "murica." i logged off and switched accts back and forth updating buildings so i didnt have to sit and watch my buildings upgrade for 10-30 min at a time.

After a few log ons and off i can not connect anymore it just says "loading" and shows no city name but level 0 (even though zero isnt a true level anymore). If i turn off wifi and use my 4G i can still log onto both accts but if i use my galaxy when connected to wifi i cant log into any accts or view the forums with my galaxy yet i can view other webpages like google and youtube.

When using my laptop like now i can view the forums but still not when on my galaxy. Does anyone know why my galaxy on wifi wont work now but on 4g it will.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well as cleared cache to try and fix but still the same results

Edit:
I was viewing bugs and this topic viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21890
seems to have the same issue, i have also tried using my galaxy s2 tablet but doesnt log in. If i let the loading screen sit for 30+ seconds it will say "check your network connection" or something of the sort but i have never been able to log into any accts even on other past servers.
<<

MommySabs!

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Cant play when on wifi

I have the exact same thing! I can't login anymore on my 608 acc, my husband can't either on his (we've actually tried every device we have but no success) how ever I can login on other servers but does I don't want to play on because those are not my accounts. If anyone has any idea what to do please tell so! Even making a new acc with a my best friends phone (yes I'm that desperate lmao) makes it unable to log on to, what's going on???

Return to Bug Report