FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Loading Forever Bug

<<

Deathfrost

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Loading Forever Bug

Account names: (this happens on all my accounts, but right now im playing on): Deathfrost, _Jason_

Date: Has happened since i first started playing the game

When I get a push notification and go to open up haypi again or when it automatically opens itself, the loading screen comes up but it never loads. This dosent happen all the time, id say about 55% of the time, but its pretty frustrating because I have to close and reopen the app every time this happens to fix it.

Other circumstances: I am using an iPhone 3g and an iPod touch 4g. Happens on both devices.

Suggestions why it happened: No idea, maybe within the games code that handles loading.

What I want: Just for this bug to be fixed, its a slight problem but its not big and should be easily fixable

No screenshots needed, its just an infiite loading screen with the transparent black rectangle, the loading circle animation and the "Loading Data" text in it.
<<

uSSstones2

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Re: Loading Forever Bug

Did you ever find a solution because mine also does this but it did not happen until very recently......
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Re: Loading Forever Bug

I get the same problem frequently regardless of how im connected. Forced to close the app and restart it. It loads then. iPod 3G and iPhone 4S.

Return to Bug Report