FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Push notif on unlogged account

<<

JeanBon

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Push notif on unlogged account

Hi,

I created a new account by mistake by clicking on start game in a new iphone. I didn't try to go further into that account, and just quit and logged with my main account.

I now get attacks notification for this ha account. This is really annoying, why do I get notifications for an account that is not logged in?

Does someone know how could I stop this or delete this dead account? I can't even log in that account as it's still an ha account..
<<

FOR_GONDOR

Citizen

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Push notif on unlogged account

Uninstall the game, then reinstall and just hit "Start Game". Then, go to General>Management>Settings and then configure the push notifications. You may(probably) have to do task 4-5 to log into the settings. Once you do this and turn off all the notifications, you won't have the problem for that account.
"This city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed...

FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOORRRRRR!"

-Boromir, Son of Denethor I
Osgiliath, Realm of Gondor
Third Age, year 2475
<<

support93

Elite

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 am

JeanBon wrote:Hi,

I created a new account by mistake by clicking on start game in a new iphone. I didn't try to go further into that account, and just quit and logged with my main account.

I now get attacks notification for this ha account. This is really annoying, why do I get notifications for an account that is not logged in?

Does someone know how could I stop this or delete this dead account? I can't even log in that account as it's still an ha account..

Hi

I had closed the push notifications of that ha_a account. If still has problem, please contact your server support through HELP-Support-clicking here or write to kingdomsupport@haypi.com. We will check.

Best regards,
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team
<<

JeanBon

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Thx guys, both helped!
<<

support93

Elite

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 am