FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

iPad2 crashing

<<

invisikidx

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:37 pm

iPad2 crashing

Over the past 2weeks haypi has crashed atleast twice if not three times a day.. It's the only app crashing so it's not the iPad.. I've deleted and reinstalled the app. Any advice or if someone could tell me what's causing it Id appreciate it
<<

tradewind9

Baron

Post Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:35 am

Re: iPad2 crashing

Well, it all depends on what version of the game you have, and what version of your device is. For example, I have an android with the version 2.1, and the max version I can have is 3.2.0 of haypi. Everything works, for the exception of the map. Don't worry, support are making all the correction needed to satisfy all their players. If you have a device not so advance, please use it to avoid all the glitches and crashes you may have.
-tradewind9, server 92 (Merge to 128)
<<

FOR_GONDOR

Citizen

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:47 am

Basically, the app is unstable. Try to keep as few apps running in the background as possible, as this may help. The devs need to fix it. I'm sure they know, but I wouldn't expect an update for iOS in the near future. It took us a year to get what, a new DG system and level 20 equipment? Be patient--God knows you need patience with this game.

I've had the same issue with the app on my iPhone 5. It's still not even optimized for iPhone/iPod 5's. Pray for an update, but don't expect one. It's not your device. It's the app. There's little you can do, though.
"This city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed...

FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOORRRRRR!"

-Boromir, Son of Denethor I
Osgiliath, Realm of Gondor
Third Age, year 2475
<<

support93

Elite

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 am

invisikidx wrote:Over the past 2weeks haypi has crashed atleast twice if not three times a day.. It's the only app crashing so it's not the iPad.. I've deleted and reinstalled the app. Any advice or if someone could tell me what's causing it Id appreciate it

Dear player

Please close other apps backstage when you play our game. And please delete some unnecessary apps on your device and clear your buffer memory to release more space for our app to run. And please don't operate too quickly. Our game needs time to load data. Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

There are many reasons which will cause app crashing:
1. You open background music player when playing our game;
2. Your device is jail broken;
3. There are too many apps on your device;
4. You open multiple apps backstage;
5. The network is not well connected, etc.

Best regards,
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team

Return to Bug Report