FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Crop still an issue

<<

Pup_py

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:17 am

Crop still an issue

Why is crop still not working right?
The issues I'm running into are as follows. (Running on Android)

I pick up all level 10 crops after scouting around and finding them, and within a couple hours, half of them (if not more), drop to level 9. Shouldn't this be 24 hours? Less than 24 hours later, most of them are dropping to level 8.

Sometimes I'll pick up a 10 crop, and when I go to recall troops from it, I notice I just picked up a level 8! Somehow it changed levels, but they usually have the correct amount of troops that you would expect from a lev 10 crop. This is bogus and a waste of my time and resources. I've even had a couple times where I'll launch an attack on a crop, 8 minutes later, my troops arrive, and it's suddenly a low-lev crop. Again, waist of my time and VERY annoying. :x

The other bug I've noticed is the amount of crop shown isn't always correct or changes erratically. At one point, my crop will show around 400K crop left, and when I log off, come back 30 minutes later, my crop is sitting at 150K, but only counting down at -20K. The math doesn't add up. This usually happens when I play on the tablet and leave the tablet on for a few hours while displaying the game.

Everyone running a larger army knows that watching crop is critical in making sure you don't starve. These bugs make it VERY difficult to know where your crop levels are at and have almost cost me my army several times.

Please fix this.
<<

support93

Elite

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Crop still an issue

Hi

1. We had changed the oasis system in the new version. The countdown time starts when its first owner occupies it. When a second player occupies it, the countdown time won't renew. Therefore, the first degradation will be sooner, but after that, the oasis will decrease in level every 24 hours.

2. About the crop display, that might be a lag problem. The data didn't refresh when you checked at the first time.

Best regards,
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team
<<

Punked2

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:08 am

I too have been having this issue.

This issues is on a freshly taken oasis. This is not an issue with an oasis that was taken from someone else.

In fact, I'm taking new oasis's right now because the 10s I had taken 20 hours ago are now all 9 or less. 2 are at lev 8, and the rest are lev 9. Half of the oasis's I took, dropped to lev 9 in less than 4 hours.
They SHOULD all still be 10 since it's less than 24 hours after they were occupied. But this isn't the case.

This bug needs to be addressed.
<<

Punked2

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 am

I'm also having the same issue with the crop level changing after you occupy the oasis.
I agree, it's very aggravating.
<<

FOR_GONDOR

Citizen

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:01 am

It's horribly annoying, but the fact that it is an actual part of Haypi Kingdom(for now, I hope. Please be temporary!) just means you need to work with it. Reduce your army size, get on earlier, or watch like a hawk for an oasis to change to level 10, and then occupy it.
"This city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed...

FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOORRRRRR!"

-Boromir, Son of Denethor I
Osgiliath, Realm of Gondor
Third Age, year 2475

Return to Bug Report