FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

City wall acting weird

<<

Hujamo1

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:19 pm

City wall acting weird

My in game name is hujamo1. This first happened I believe march 9, and happened just now march 11. Basically, Ive been upgrading stuff at my city wall and for some reason sometimes I log on and it's completely messed up. The first time it happened, 2 of my cities lost all of their turrets. I checked my mail but I hadn't been attacked or anything. When I relighted a while later it said I ha been attacked so I figured the mail had just been slow. Now this time, 2 of my cities have morphed together! I have 2 separate cities, but my main city wall now has stuff in it from my city #3?! (traps, which I only had in city #3) idk if it's still laggy, but I haven't been attacked, but I hope this city wall issue can be fixed.
<<

support2

Elite

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 am

Re: City wall acting weird

Hello,
There may be a time lag, can you tell me the detail information of your device and game version? And about the morphed together, could you kindly send me the ss to kingdomsupport@hotmail.com?
<<

Hujamo1

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 am

Well, I have an iPod touch 3rd gen, and thee game version was and still is the latest available, I believe 3.11. and sorry, I didn't think to take a screenshot, and since I posted this I just rolled with it and just upgraded everything as much as I could. ):
<<

FOR_GONDOR

Citizen

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 am

When this happens, close the app completely(double tap home button once out of the app, press and hold the app icon, then tap the minus sign in the circle) and reopen the app. If this doesn't work, make one inf in a city. This generally is due to lag, and usually can be fixed this way. Repeat a few times just to be sure if it doesn't work. Then reset your iPod if that doesn't work. Keep in mind that 3rd Gen. iPods will be waaaaay laggy, and you've just got to be patient with them.
"This city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed...

FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOORRRRRR!"

-Boromir, Son of Denethor I
Osgiliath, Realm of Gondor
Third Age, year 2475
<<

pendy

Beginner

Post Fri May 10, 2013 10:28 pm

I had this same problem. Your city wall usually gets bullied by the marketplace and the iron mine for being a bit of a girl.

Talk to your buildings and help them work things out.
I enjoy sticking ice cream cones on the heads of horses.

I sell them on as unicorns.

Return to Bug Report