FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

payed for coins and not recieved...........

<<

CantyKing

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 am

payed for coins and not recieved...........

Hello support

I purchased a super pack on the last day of the bonus event and the coins wasnt put onto my account yet my credit card was billed, i sent a email to support and Jessica asked for the copy of the reciept, i emailed that back to support and i was given a email back saying this will be dealt with within 24 hours

24 hours have passed and im still without my coins i purchased also im still without the 30 bonus due to the event,

today i purchased yet another pack (what an idiot i am) and the same thing happned the coins never hit my account yet my credit card was billed, so i repeated the steps i took the first time and sent a copy of my bill showing i purchased the coins

what is support doing? as a customer and a good one over the years shouldnt you go out of your way to help me in the quickest possible time? 4 days isnt good enough it should be instant you have taken my money so i would like what i have payed for

so could a member of the haypi team please read this and deal with my problem and deposit the coins ive payed for thanks
<<

support93

Elite

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:28 am

Re: payed for coins and not recieved...........

Hi

We found your order is still pending. Please check again and contact your server support through HELP-Support-clicking here.

Best regards,
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team
<<

CantyKing

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

I have checked my google account and it says compketed so what is the issue? Haypi has took the money so wheres the coins?
<<

support97

Elite

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:04 am

Hi, your transaction is still pending, please check.
<<

dudeyay477

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:25 am

^ that is a perfect example of how unhelpful sopport can be, even for more money

Return to Bug Report