FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I cant buy coin

<<

Asmrany

Post Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:07 am

I cant buy coin

hello
Please i want answer i I can't buy coin why ?
Account Name Asmrany
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:56 am

Re: I cant buy coin

iTunes User,
Please check and confirm there's enough balance in your account.

Android User:
Please check and confirm there's enough balance in your Google Wallet account or Google Checkout accounts.

WP User:
If you are a windowsphone user, right now Microsoft platform does not support in-app purchase yet, you can send payment for our coin packages to haypiinc@hotmail.com(Haypi's official paypal account) and then notify us by sending a letter to kingdomsupport@haypi.com or your in-game support, we'll check and manually send credit into your account accordingly.

If none of the above situations was applicable to your situation, could you please provide the following detail:
1. what is your server no.?
2. did you see any pop-up messages or any notifications?
3. what device(iDevices: phone, touch, pad; android devices: phone, tablet, amazon tablet etc.; windows phone)

We'll check and see what we can do to help you out.
<<

TayasNetz

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 pm

I have reported this to Support122 also. On the iPhone, if you try to buy coins, it takes FOREVER to load the purchase screen. I never stick around long enough to see if it ever does come up. C'mon people! This is your source of income! Fix it now!
<<

komiga

Post Fri May 31, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm a WP user and I can't purchase coins. I have no link for "shop". How can I purchase and receive coins without the link? Also, if I have to purchase through PayPal email, how much does it cost if I have nothing to reference?
<<

FOR_GONDOR

Citizen

Post Fri May 31, 2013 8:45 pm

komiga wrote:I'm a WP user and I can't purchase coins. I have no link for "shop". How can I purchase and receive coins without the link? Also, if I have to purchase through PayPal email, how much does it cost if I have nothing to reference?

viewtopic.php?f=275&t=9847

This is how you buy coins on a WP.
"This city of Osgiliath has been reclaimed...

FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOR!
FOR GONDOORRRRRR!"

-Boromir, Son of Denethor I
Osgiliath, Realm of Gondor
Third Age, year 2475

Return to Bug Report