FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to connect to Facebook

<<

Targon

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 am

Unable to connect to Facebook

I'm unable to connect to facebook from Haypi Kingdom to get better daily gifts, I've gotten a week of nothing but stone and iron now and it's getting annoying.

I've tried full restart on my App, on my Phone, Uninstall and re-install, nothing works.

I'm on an iPhone 4S
<<

KingJim13

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 am

Re: Unable to connect to Facebook

Yeap same here, literally tried everything you can imagine. Just fails mid attempt to connect and then leaves a silly code on the left corner of the screen saying loggin canceled. Well by who? And I swear on my souk, the daily gift/ try your luck thing was working great for me, until I couldn't stay connected to FB and literally getting crap and e sources ever since....I'm takin a huge difference :( can we please fix some if these silly bugs..or not let them happen in the first place?

Btw where are the rest of the activities we were shown and promised...?
<<

Kethamana

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:39 pm

iv done it and it dont improve ya daily gift odds or atlest iv never had better luck i had to try 5 different times before it let me
KETHAMANA
DARKLANDS
<<

support93

Elite

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:14 am

Targon wrote:I'm unable to connect to facebook from Haypi Kingdom to get better daily gifts, I've gotten a week of nothing but stone and iron now and it's getting annoying.

I've tried full restart on my App, on my Phone, Uninstall and re-install, nothing works.

I'm on an iPhone 4S

Dear player
Could you tell me which country, region you live in and since when you couldn't connect to Facebook? And how you operated and what error message did you get. We will check.
Best regards
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team
<<

support93

Elite

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:33 am

KingJim13 wrote:Yeap same here, literally tried everything you can imagine. Just fails mid attempt to connect and then leaves a silly code on the left corner of the screen saying loggin canceled. Well by who? And I swear on my souk, the daily gift/ try your luck thing was working great for me, until I couldn't stay connected to FB and literally getting crap and e sources ever since....I'm takin a huge difference :( can we please fix some if these silly bugs..or not let them happen in the first place?

Dear player

Other activities are still under test and improvement. Please wait patiently.

Best regards,
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team
<<

Targon

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 am

support93 wrote:Dear player
Could you tell me which country, region you live in and since when you couldn't connect to Facebook? And how you operated and what error message did you get. We will check.
Best regards
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team

I'm in the United States, this this is a recent problem started about 2 weeks ago. I get the same message as the other posters "Canceled Login" error.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Targon wrote:I'm in the United States, this this is a recent problem started about 2 weeks ago. I get the same message as the other posters "Canceled Login" error.

KingJim13 wrote:Yeap same here, literally tried everything you can imagine. Just fails mid attempt to connect and then leaves a silly code on the left cornerf the screen saying loggin canceled. Well by who? And I swear on my souk, the daily gift/ try your luck thing was working great for me, until I couldn't stay connected to FB and literally getting crap and e sources ever since....I'm takin a huge difference :( can we please fix some if these silly bugs..or not let them happen in the first place?

Kethamana wrote:iv done it and it dont improve ya daily gift odds or atlest iv never had better luck i had to try 5 different times before it let me

May I know what device you are using? iTouch/ iPhone/iPad / android phone/tablet or windows phone/tablet?
<<

Targon

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 pm

support9 wrote:
May I know what device you are using? iTouch/ iPhone/iPad / android phone/tablet or windows phone/tablet?

I'm on an iPone 4S and still can't connect to facebook through the game. I can connect to facebook through the mobile app just fine, just not from the game.
<<

Targon

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:56 am

Over one month and this issue is still not resolved, and I'm not the only one with this problem, anyone from support figure this one out yet?
<<

alicharles

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:15 am

i keep getting a unable to loggin error occur message too......whats going on
Next

Return to Bug Report