FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hidden Attacks

<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:14 am

Hidden Attacks

On my Motorola RAZR are not hidden. I am not notified of an impending attack, but I can see the troop numbers. I have Android 4.0.4 running whatever the latest Haypi version is (3.11.5?)

Conversely, there may be a bug on my iPad that marks a normal attack as hidden. There isn't anyway to be sure.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

support10

Elite

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:19 am

Re: Hidden Attacks

Hello,
Attackers may take advantage of hidden attacks that defenders will not be informed in this case. If you are attacked without notification, it may be a hidden attack.
By the way, how do you judge an attack as normal? You tested with both your own accounts?
Hope the info helps.
Have fun!
Sharon
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Dear Support,

My understanding was that hidden attacks were A) unnoticed by the system. That means you aren't sent push notifications and that it doesn't appear on your screen when playing. Notifications are never guaranteed anyway, and on Android you only see attacks if you are in the city the attack is being sent to. Hidden attacks are also supposed to B) hide the troop numbers. That is the reason for my complaint. I want my troop numbers hidden, if they hunt I can callback the attack and retain a sense of mystery as to the size of my army. It also adds excitement when you're being attacked; should I defend or not? I posted this in the bug section because it is not the way it was programed to be. If you're saying that this is the way its meant to be tell us and I'll reset my points to something else.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

Kethamana

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

hidden attacks are not to be seen by the one whos being atracked. the higher the level the more hidden attacks you will be able to do. like lvl 5 would be like 2 out of 5 will be hidden.
KETHAMANA
DARKLANDS

Return to Bug Report