FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't access equipment and some treasures...

<<

Cheffy

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:28 am

Can't access equipment and some treasures...

I have to log into my acct on my wife's phone to access my equipment and treasures... In particular. Any upgraded equipment after the new release of the beta test simply doesn't show up in my treasures and it wt let me access them at all. Also. My silver and gold boxes appear as blank slots in my treasure inbox. If someone could tell me how to post an screen shot I will do so here
Thanks,

Cheffy
<<

support7

Elite

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 am

Re: Can't access equipment and some treasures...

Hello Cheffy,
please first make sure your haypi kingdom version is the latest:
ios ver. 3.11/
android ver.3.11.5/
winphone ver. 3.1.0
after that, if you still have the problem, please tell us your detailed device info and hk version,and we will look into this for you.
also to get a prompt reply, you can also contact your ingame support for help. thank you

Sincerely,
<<

Kethamana

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Can't access equipment and some treasures...

Cheffy wrote:I have to log into my acct on my wife's phone to access my equipment and treasures... In particular. Any upgraded equipment after the new release of the beta test simply doesn't show up in my treasures and it wt let me access them at all. Also. My silver and gold boxes appear as blank slots in my treasure inbox. If someone could tell me how to post an screen shot I will do so here
Thanks,

Cheffy

i had the same problem reinstall the game on your phone and your wifes. it should help thats what i did
KETHAMANA
DARKLANDS

Return to Bug Report