FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

unable to buy coins

<<

tunnyo

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:10 pm

unable to buy coins

i cant purchase coibs when i click the coin shop and click the package i want it take me to the accet and buy screen but where the box what stores my card is all it says is VISAxxxxFAKE and wobt let me change it to purchase coibs

i use samsung galaxy s3 (android)
it has wotked fine since update but today its not i have allso reibstalled the game

any help?
<<

StCecil

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 am

Re: unable to buy coins

There may be a little tick box below and to the left of the accept and buy button. If it is present click it. It is the standard Google Terms and Services Acknowledgement. I missed it my first time purchasing after this latest update.
<<

support7

Elite

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:25 am

Re: unable to buy coins

Hello tunnyo,
please update your haypi kingdom version to latest 3.11.5 and try again.
if any further problem, please feel free to let us know.
thank you
Sincerely,
<<

Kraziman09

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm

unable to buy coins

When I click onto Market & want to buy coins. Message says,"This app cannot connect to Market. Your version of Market maybe out of date. You can continue to use this app but you won't be able to make purchases." I do have the latest version of Haypi Kingdom, I just upgraded my samsung S vibrant from 2.1 into 2.2 OS. I checked the marketplace update and I have the latest version. Is it a glitch or a bug in the system or app. What else do I have to do just to buy coins? THX! :?:

Return to Bug Report