FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"Find On Map" Bug for Android?

<<

dankmojo

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 pm

"Find On Map" Bug for Android?

I've been having quite the issue with the Android version of HK,

I use scouting alot to list up the oasis's I'm going to attack, so I tend to need the "Find on Map" Button to work properly... unfortunately lately the button has been more than just buggy. I've been having to retry the whole "Find on Map" process around 3-5 times, just to get it to stay on the spot.

I've found a slight work around by adding them to my fav. places, but this is still a far cry from a working "Find on Map" button in that scout message.

I know I can't be the only one getting frustrated with this... :shock:
<<

ValentiX

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: "Find On Map" Bug for Android?

dankmojo wrote:I've been having quite the issue with the Android version of HK,

I use scouting alot to list up the oasis's I'm going to attack, so I tend to need the "Find on Map" Button to work properly... unfortunately lately the button has been more than just buggy. I've been having to retry the whole "Find on Map" process around 3-5 times, just to get it to stay on the spot.

I've found a slight work around by adding them to my fav. places, but this is still a far cry from a working "Find on Map" button in that scout message.

I have the same problem and on top of that the game tend to crash
<<

support10

Elite

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 am

Hello,
Please update to the latest version 3.11.3 to try again. If the problem still exists, please tell me your device model, os version, game version and your screen name so we can check for you.
Sharon
<<

support10

Elite

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 am

ValentiX wrote:

I have the same problem and on top of that the game tend to crash

Hello,
Please update to the latest version 3.11.3 to try again. If the problem still exists, please tell me your device model, os version, game version and your screen name so we can check for you.
Sharon
<<

Cheffy

Post Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 am

Same problem here...
<<

ValentiX

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:33 pm

I updated the game. Actually I had to change it to the HD because I had the OL version distributed by DroidHen.

Anyway, the "find on map" bug is still there.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:48 pm

ValentiX wrote:I updated the game. Actually I had to change it to the HD because I had the OL version distributed by DroidHen.

Anyway, the "find on map" bug is still there.

Cheffy wrote:Same problem here...

Would you guys and gals mind telling us the info requested by Sharon and then give us a brief description of the problem?

We'll test and see what we can suggest. Looking forward to hearing from you. You may feel free to post a reply directly or send private messages to haypi kingdom forum support(s)

support2 Apple
support5 Betty
support7 Vicky
support9 Angela
support10 Sharon
support87 Elle
support97 Jessica
support123 Iori
support124 vivian
support93 Yoyo

P.S. I would appreciate if you can let us know which support you sent your private message to
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Long-standing problem with me as well. My work around? Remember the ccoords. It isn't more than 6 digits. If thats a problem don't complain to support. Go to a doctor and get yourself checked out.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602

Return to Bug Report