FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Free coins. And shop.

<<

Dislexia

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:03 am

Free coins. And shop.

I have an iPhone 4S an an HTC Thunderbolt. And my problem support will not reply to. Not in email or letter so I'll post here and get some attention. On my 4S running iOS 5.1.1 I can not get free coins no matte the offer. Sign up for tapjoy (9 coins) visit Samsung on FB (1 coin) download apps (1-5 coins) etc and I don't receive my coins. But if i go to my HTC I can do most offers and gets the coins. Me and my fellow iPhone users are getting upset. Help.
<<

Dislexia

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:37 am

Re: Free coins. And shop.

I will list the offers I do in comments. I wish to get the coins I have earned. I will keep the apps on my phone and screenshot them too.
Battlenations: 9coins
Robinson for iPhone: 5coins
Flixster: 6coins
Tree World: 4coins
Zynga slots: 5coins
Haypi kingdom: 1coin
Visit Samsung on FB: 1coin

I can go for more offers
<<

support2

Elite

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 am

Dear Dislexia,
When you download app to earn free Haypi in game coins, please note that you should login in with a certain Haypi account, download a certain app and run it on your device, and re login with the same Haypi account to get Haypi coins. Please don't switch account or switch device in the whole process.
The "Earn Free Coins" is functioning on Tapjoy platform. If you follow its procedures but fail to get coins please send your problems to mobilehelp@tapjoy.com.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 am

Tap joys response is to contact Haypi. Similar issue.
<<

thLove

Baron

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Well, the option to earn free coins is more of an incentive rather than a compulsory thing. If it works, good for you. If it don't.. Too bad :3
<<

Targon

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:07 am

thLove wrote:Well, the option to earn free coins is more of an incentive rather than a compulsory thing. If it works, good for you. If it don't.. Too bad :3

That's not how it works, we complete offers and we get coins for doing so. Tapjoy gets money from these companies that we sign up for through an affiliate program.

I'm on an IPhone 4S as well, and completed two offers and haven't gotten coins. I've contacted tapjoy and they told me to contact Hapyi support, which I have. I only have an IPhone 4S so it seems to be some problem with the 4S it seems.
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Dislexia wrote:I will list the offers I do in comments. I wish to get the coins I have earned. I will keep the apps on my phone and screenshot them too.
Battlenations: 9coins
Robinson for iPhone: 5coins
Flixster: 6coins
Tree World: 4coins
Zynga slots: 5coins
Haypi kingdom: 1coin
Visit Samsung on FB: 1coin

I can go for more offers

Targon wrote:
That's not how it works, we complete offers and we get coins for doing so. Tapjoy gets money from these companies that we sign up for through an affiliate program.

I'm on an IPhone 4S as well, and completed two offers and haven't gotten coins. I've contacted tapjoy and they told me to contact Hapyi support, which I have. I only have an IPhone 4S so it seems to be some problem with the 4S it seems.

Targon, Dislexia please feel free to tell me from which account you did the tapjoy "earn free coins" offer download and I would appreciate if you can give me the estimated date when those downloads were made. If tapjoy confirmed those are successful downloads, we'll check and contact them to verify.
<<

Targon

Post Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 pm

I have only one account, Targon on server 600

I completed 2 offers so far

7/18/2012 7-day Free Credit Monitoring Trial at TransUnion.com = 127 coins
8/8/2012 Sign up for Tapjoy = 9 coins
<<

Targon

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:26 am

Well, my case has been taken care of by Sharon via emails, and I got my coins. All I'm wondering now is it seems like it's a problem with the iPhone 4s, which means I'll have to contact support again to get my coins if i continue to do offers.

Big thanks to kingdomsupport@haypi.com and Sharon
<<

ravi5

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm

i don't have an shop option in my nokia lumia. try no. of times but not get.
my phone show manage option in the place of shop option.help me about this problem..

Return to Bug Report