FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 601 Expert Nominations

<<

support1

Elite

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:50 am

Server 601 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance
<<

Jazz601

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:02 am

Re: Server 601 Expert Nominations

601 has sprung up pretty fast and had a rough start due to rule breaking players thankfully several experts have been chosen. However i would also like to nominate pfle and AlphaPro both are veteran players who helped me from the start and are clean positive players
<<

[null]

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:10 pm

This is my first server. I came into this game as an unexperienced newbie. However, Panorama has taken me under his/her wing an showed me do's and don't s . I am very grateful for those actions and I say thank you, and nominate Panorama
<<

Stratos01

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 pm

I would like to nominate panorama he helpe me when i was starting in the game and i think he could help all new players that would join this game in the future.
<<

Rip090

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Tater_Nutz
I would like to nominate Tater_Nutz for the simple fact that he has helped me aloooooot!
He is respectfull and frendly!

(sorry for the speling errors if there are any) :mrgreen:
<<

dragn4fir3

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:35 am

I would like to nominate Fire4All for expert, He has a huge knowledge base, extremely helpful for all that come to the alliance and who is also in world chat. I think that he would be an excellent addition to the experts the server already have. He would make sure that the rules are followed in world chat. He is a fun loving person who is passionate about the game. He would go to no end to help out his fellow alliance member, he is a great vice in the alliance and very social, I feel these qualities are much needed in an expert.
Thank You
and please vote :)
<<

L00P3R

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 am

Greetings
I cast my vote to be panorama.
He is extremely helpful. He helped me with battle strategy and sold me a bunch of resources at minimum price on the dime!
He is so gracious and helpful. I hope his dedication can be well known throughout the server
Panorama is online relatively a lot. He is the obvious choice for an expert.
However, if panorma wasn't the expert, I think it should be falconb1rd
He also is quite knowledgeable.

Between the two players, each would make a beautiful asset to haypi kingdom server 601!

Thanks,
Brad
<<

ZenGrey

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 am

I'm nominating Jack_ and Lord_Blazn, both have good exp n provide valued advice. They have been very active players n if made expert would certainly provide more balance to the game and these guys have the backbone I think we need and want from an expert.
<<

Johnyboy98

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 am

I would like to nominate jack_ he is a nice person and a veteran player on this game. He helps new players figure out how to play and what to do. I have known him for a while and just realized how helpful he is when I started on this server and seeing all the new players asking questions. I hope you guys read this and wish he were a expert like I do :D
<<

Johnyboy98

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 am

I would like to nominate jack_ he is a nice person and a veteran player on this game. He helps new players figure out how to play and what to do. I have known him for a while and just realized how helpful he is when I started on this server and seeing all the new players asking questions. I hope you guys read this and wish he were a expert like I do :D
Next

Return to Server 601 Expert Nominations