FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Little guide to merge

<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Little guide to merge

Ok, I'll try to tell you a good way to survive to the merge. This guide won't be as good as uranos' guides, but I'll do my best :)
You won't find a lot of crop oasises and forts, so if you don't have a lot of time build some cavs (I'd suggest 20k) so you can travel around the map to occupy oasises faster.
Now you should have your 20k cavs and the other troops. Your cities will be near the main, but not in a cluster. A side of the map will be full of players, the other will be empty: just forts and oasises. It's better to move cities: let's see why and where.
First of all occupy a low level fort near your main with a sub (let's call it fort A). Now send all your troops to your main and then to the fort, callback and if the troops returned to the sub this is right and go on, if they didn't, take again the fort from a sub.
Now you can take other high level forts (I suggest you always from the sub).
It's time to move cities! Move them all together and put the most important in the middle of the cluster so people who move cities by coins will need more time to reach your most important city.
As you know the maps of the merged servers are the same. A lot of you surely wants to change the location of the cities, let's search some good spots! For example: 403:462 here is a forts cluster, but let's search some other: add or subtract 37:58 and you'll find the same place but with different levels. So 403:462 is like 440:520. Be sure there is a low level fort near (let's call it fort B).
Leave the cavs in your main city and the cats in your subs. Move your subs now!
Ok, attack the fort B two times with your cats, then attack it from your main with cavs. Now callback your cavs and then send them to fort A. Callback them and they will be in the sub you took fort A with. To test if this work send your cavs to fort B and then callback them. They should be in your main city, if they are then you've done this right. Now you can occupy crop oasises with no problems and attack other people easily by teleporting them with forts :D
I've written this little guide because the location of your cities is one of the most important things. If you didn't understand something of the fort warp check here viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8376&hilit=warp+loop
Let me know if there's something wrong or if you need help :)

Zate
<<

Cowwyz

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 am

Re: Little guide to merge

Pretty good guide but it's just the basic fort links. I believe a guide of maintaining crops would be better. Thanks anyways

Cowwyz
Meow is the Cowwyz Meow
<<

Weecraigg

Baron

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:39 am

Cowwyz wrote:Pretty good guide but it's just the basic fort links. I believe a guide of maintaining crops would be better. Thanks anyways

Cowwyz

To maintain crops:

Being the start of the new server everyone will be after lvl 9 crop oasis, I would recommend going for lvl 8s instead, this way it reduces your negative output to a manageable amount and they are less likely to be stolen, as all other levels are to busy panicking for the lvl9s. As soon as you have sorted out your city locations then more lvl 9's will be available.
Also don’t forget that you can keep and oasis lvl the same for as long as you need. This is done by resigning and retaking it before its lvl drops. For example I take a lvl 9 oasis at 23.00, next day I resign and retake at 22.30. As long as I resign and retake before the 24 hours is up the lvl will not change.
RAGNAROK_5 Vice S102

Bow down before the Might

We will rise from the ashes and defeat all who oppose!

Need help? kingdomsupport@haypi.com
<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks Weecraig :)

Return to Haypi Guides