FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Small hunt info

<<

Erraven

Baron

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am

Re: Small hunt info

I get about the same hunts from a lv 9 oasis as I do a lv 3 or 4. lol. Guyver and I did a massive test with our alliances on this matter. I've seen 8 hour hunts with over one hundred thousand infantry fail, i've seen 800 cats bring in 6k+, and other very odd things. We both specified all known specifics to our alliances and urged people to find fresh oasis's for this. I told my alliance not to use lv 9 oasis's for this to test the lv theory. I got in about 60 results between the two of us in about the span of a week. Some hunts really short and some really long. We asked everyone to list:
-time of hunt
-level of oasis
-troop amounts
-fortune
-speed
-type of oasis

Out of all of the hunt results sent to me, I didn't see where level or type of oasis made any difference. The biggest factors seem to be the speed/number of troops. I've found that I can get similiar results by using the same numbers and speed repeatedly, even across different levels and types of oasis. I'll be trying this 999 at the end of my hunting troop numbers this week to see if I notice anything. :)
All of the best hunts i've ever seen were from high amounts of infantry and not cavalry. :)
Support has told me twice that neither oasis type or level have anything at all to do with hunts. I asked in two different months.
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves~Wilde
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character~Emerson
RAGNAROK_5 S102

Advanced Guide
Prestige Chart
Crops/Scouting
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:20 am

Recently I came across a formula for hunting that seems fairly accurate.
I haven't tested it conclusively yet but it provides a seemingly precise estimation of hunt results, regardless. It however only raises more questions for me as there have always been conflicting schools of thought as to when exactly the hunt is determined a success, when the troops begin their hunt in an oasis, or when the hunt is harvested, as it is likely the oasis level will be different when harvesting, thus altering the results.
Regardless of this formulas validity, I think this fact is always overlooked when discussing what factors determine hunt results, especially by those purporting that level of oasis is indeed a factor.
Anyone know anything about it?

The formula:

Oasis Level
Value
400, 000

388, 888

366, 666

344, 444

322, 222

300, 000

288, 888

266, 666

244, 444

222, 222

The money you get from a hunt is 
(cav no. x 300,  inf no. x 150, x archer no. x 125, cat no. x 50) x total second hunted / oasis value

This equation only worked if your hunt is determine as successful by system and I don\\'t know how does it determine it. Once your hunt is success the money you get should be equal to the equation output. There is a limit of the equation that is the maximum value must not greater than troop no. x troop speed/30

Fortune gives the power to convert money into treasure and unrelated to the money you get. The treasure you get is approximately the max. Price of the hunt.
So if you want to hunt a nugget you need 50,000 in the equation and some luck to convert it to a nugget but not alv5 ring. Any output over 25,000 will be automaticallyconverted to a treasure so you can never hunt more than 25,000 money.
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 am

i think the system determine the time since last activity, and divides it by the distance away from you, plus the amount of troops you send. somehow that ties into success rate.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:32 pm

hm.... taem tht isnt urs btw >> pls tell us next time who u copied (*cough* cityfarme s26 *cough*)

I did MASSES of hunts
(i dont mean 20 or like this, i did 100s)

What I figured Out:

If u hunt higher than 8h u MAY have extraordianry harvests, but if you want stable hunts hunt 1-2 h, u would get 40% more money.... but also ou need that much lvl 9 oasis......
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 pm

in other words, if you arent breathing haypi every minute of your life, to get your hunts, just send them out for 8 hours and pickup a steady income.

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:50 pm

well.... it depends..... if you know the hunt formula u should do the math and should try to figure out how to exactly get 40 k money (=scepter)

but atm im far far away to get the formula dunno bout others

Uranos
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:52 pm

if someone gets the formula, please pm it to me. thanks!

<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Yodac wrote:if someone gets the formula, please pm it to me. thanks!

And if you get the formula, pm it to me :mrgreen:

Taem96 wrote:Recently I came across a formula for hunting that seems fairly accurate.
I haven't tested it conclusively yet but it provides a seemingly precise estimation of hunt results, regardless. It however only raises more questions for me as there have always been conflicting schools of thought as to when exactly the hunt is determined a success, when the troops begin their hunt in an oasis, or when the hunt is harvested, as it is likely the oasis level will be different when harvesting, thus altering the results.
Regardless of this formulas validity, I think this fact is always overlooked when discussing what factors determine hunt results, especially by those purporting that level of oasis is indeed a factor.
Anyone know anything about it?

The formula:

Oasis Level
Value
400, 000

388, 888

366, 666

344, 444

322, 222

300, 000

288, 888

266, 666

244, 444

222, 222

The money you get from a hunt is
(cav no. x 300, inf no. x 150, x archer no. x 125, cat no. x 50) x total second hunted / oasis value

This equation only worked if your hunt is determine as successful by system and I don\\'t know how does it determine it. Once your hunt is success the money you get should be equal to the equation output. There is a limit of the equation that is the maximum value must not greater than troop no. x troop speed/30

Fortune gives the power to convert money into treasure and unrelated to the money you get. The treasure you get is approximately the max. Price of the hunt.
So if you want to hunt a nugget you need 50,000 in the equation and some luck to convert it to a nugget but not alv5 ring. Any output over 25,000 will be automaticallyconverted to a treasure so you can never hunt more than 25,000 money.

My English sucks, tell me where I'm wrong: I have 40k infs and I hunt 8 hours in a level 9 oasis.
(40000x150)x28800/222222=777600.77760078?
I don't think I can hunt 777600 money with 40k infs.
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:30 pm

take off the zeros.

ie 7776, is a rough estimate.

<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm

So I have to take off the last two numbers?
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Guides