FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

starving and being starved

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:36 pm

starving and being starved

Miscellaneous info and help
1.Starvation So no ones left prestige out around you. So look for a player who is reliant on crop oasis\'s to feed his army. Take his crop oasis\'s and then resign them this will reduce his crop consumption to a negative number. If he still has over 100k crop in his city attack to reduce this to 100k then let him starve. When he hits 0 crop his troops will automatically be recalled from hunt leaving them open for you to take. Advice Usually try and pick someone who has negative consumption and is still dependent alot on crop oasis\'s (ie 2/3 high lvl oasis\'s). If you think logically the more oasis\'s the more reliant also remember that planting tech plays a large part so if they lose a Lvl 9 oasis it can be worth a lot of crop. Calculating crop consumption Scout the player twice in a short space of Time. Do 3600/the time between the scouts. Then multiple by the difference in crop consumption So it\'s 3600/time between scouts*difference in crop

2.Being starved tactic If your being starved here is a good tactic if you have the time. Wait till he\'s taken all your oasis\'s then jump into action. Move your troops to a close sub city so that your crop consumption is 0. then sell your crops so you have none left and keep whatever troops you have left leave in your city ( im gonna call these troops group a troops for ease later on) for them to see. This should induce an attack. Then when he attacks buy some crop from the market and move your troops back to your city and hunt them leaving the group A troops in your city so they don\'t think you\'ve realized. As the attack gets closed pull all your troops back and wipe out your attacker. If you can if not just hunt your troops and remember his army size for next time. Obviously after this you will have to retake your crop oasis\'s but oh well it\'ll be worth it if you win!! For this to be most effective it requires lvl 10 scout so they cannot judge your crop levels but should work on most people anyway.
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Murmaider

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Re: starving and being starved

great guide do you mind if i pass this out to my alliance on s61 (snakefeet)?
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 pm

You evil little person, Nathan. :twisted: lol. What if they just take your crop if they simply don't like you, and have no intention of killing leftover troops? This has happened to me for farming an inactive who apparently comes on infrequently but still sometimes, now just to steal my oases.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Arythy wrote:You evil little person, Nathan. :twisted: lol. What if they just take your crop if they simply don't like you, and have no intention of killing leftover troops? This has happened to me for farming an inactive who apparently comes on infrequently but still sometimes, now just to steal my oases.

your troops are still safe then as they are tucked away in different places

Nathan05
S106
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Leave 4 catapults in your oasis then. xD
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Lord.Zer0

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 pm

i hate cropping. such a low blow. its easy to counter though. just put crop in the market at a crazy price so no one buys it and then cancel when your low. works for me.
Rector18 ~ active (main)
Rector19 ~ active
Rector20 ~ active
Rector21 ~ active
Rector22 ~ active
Patton45 ~ active
lord_zero ~ active
Lord.zer0 ~ active
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:58 pm

SkyDreamer wrote:Leave 4 catapults in your oasis then. xD

9 is the optimum number as it still says several of in the scout report so people presume there are 0 troops in the oases

Nathan05
S106

Return to Haypi Guides