FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ALLOTTED UNIT PRESTIGE 101

<<

Akdragon76

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: ALLOTTED UNIT PRESTIGE 101

I have not noticed a randomness factor in per unit prestige points, but I have noticed that the higher in title you go, the less prestige you get for each build. I've suspected this for quite some time now, and heard it from enough other players that I assumed it to be true. At one point I got 10 pts per cat but last time I looked I was down to 8. I've had some players in my alliance who rank higher than me tell me they're even lower. Down to 6 points per cat even. Has anyone else seen anything to indicate this?

Update: Just checked again, out of curiosity, and built a catapult in each of my cities. All 5 cats I built gave me 7 prestige points apiece, and I am very nearly level 15. I had a conversation the other day wth an alliance mate --he's ranked 1 in our server and level 18-- he told me he consistently gets 800 prestige points per full load of 249 cats. That's what, about 3.2 points per cat? This discounts the randomness theory and supports the title-up theory. If it is indeed based upon your level, it would be great to see the data compiled to show what you could expect to earn for each build at each level as you progress.
<<

Gambit001

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah I noticed this as well actually. Just yesterday we were talking about it in server 8 WC and trying to assist a newer player and ended up seeing several different answers. Seems that they decrease with level however more research will be needed to verify exactly how much.
<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 am

Yea thats wat i think, older and moer knowladegable players like tramz have told me that too;) it would make sense becuz the higher lvl u r the more troops you hav
"i want to be the best"-kobe bryant
<<

Erraven

Baron

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:39 am

Akdragon76 wrote:If it is indeed based upon your level, it would be great to see the data compiled to show what you could expect to earn for each build at each level as you progress.

Anyone done this yet? I'll ask around as well.
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves~Wilde
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character~Emerson
RAGNAROK_5 S102

Advanced Guide
Prestige Chart
Crops/Scouting
<<

Draugrr

Beginner

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 pm

I find that these numbers are off. You get 1 prestige per person it takes to build a soldier. Also I have found that when I train mass quantities of units for prestige, I get less than the number of people it took to make those units.
SERVER: 102
ALLIANCE: IRON SWORD
VICE LEADER
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:42 am

It's an old guide...this player no longer frequents the forum
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Erraven

Baron

Post Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 pm

I found out. :)
Resource consumption/300*(1-lvl/30)=prestige per unit built. In pvp I started out getting 40% not the 1/3 that people said as well. This was for main building and troops. I suspect that prestige for everything prestige wise is based solely on resource used and level:)
The well bred contradict other people. The wise contradict themselves~Wilde
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character~Emerson
RAGNAROK_5 S102

Advanced Guide
Prestige Chart
Crops/Scouting
<<

Qwertqwert

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Erraven wrote:I found out. :)
Resource consumption/300*(1-lvl/30)=prestige per unit built. In pvp I started out getting 40% not the 1/3 that people said as well. This was for main building and troops. I suspect that prestige for everything prestige wise is based solely on resource used and level:)

resource consumption=stone+wood+iron+crop?

if so, then inf for me, a lvl 11, would be

440/300* (-10/30)<== thats the problem and people will get confused it should be written like this

Res.Cons./300*(1-(lvl/30)) now its 440/300*19/30= .93pres which is more accurate then a negative pres value :D

hope this helps and thx ofr the orig. equation though ive been looking for it for a few months now
<<

Qwertqwert

Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Akdragon76 wrote:I have not noticed a randomness factor in per unit prestige points, but I have noticed that the higher in title you go, the less prestige you get for each build. I've suspected this for quite some time now, and heard it from enough other players that I assumed it to be true. At one point I got 10 pts per cat but last time I looked I was down to 8. I've had some players in my alliance who rank higher than me tell me they're even lower. Down to 6 points per cat even. Has anyone else seen anything to indicate this?

Update: Just checked again, out of curiosity, and built a catapult in each of my cities. All 5 cats I built gave me 7 prestige points apiece, and I am very nearly level 15. I had a conversation the other day wth an alliance mate --he's ranked 1 in our server and level 18-- he told me he consistently gets 800 prestige points per full load of 249 cats. That's what, about 3.2 points per cat? This discounts the randomness theory and supports the title-up theory. If it is indeed based upon your level, it would be great to see the data compiled to show what you could expect to earn for each build at each level as you progress.

ya checked ur 7 pres per cat with erraven's equation a couple posts down it ends up (if ur lvl 14, which i think u are), 6.79 pres per cat, so it rounds uo and is 7 pres. so...Erraven thx again a big help
<<

King.

Citizen

Post Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:42 am

Prestige per unit also goes down slowly the higher lvl you go up
Server 101 (3) Troop Reduction Service Provider
Aka: catzilla
Aka: cavzilla
Aka: WTF ??!? Where did my army go?
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Guides