FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Resources Per Troop Guide

<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 am

Resources Per Troop Guide

These variables are tested by Fruitcakes of server 8. Resource count may change depending on technology, I am using none. It may also change if enemy is low on resources.

Warrior: 80 overall; 20 each resource, 1 Warrior.
Cavalry: 40 Overall; 10 each resource, 1 Cavalry.
Archer: 40 overall; only got 20 of 2 resources, weird. 1 Archer.
Catapults: 40 overall; 10 each resource, 1 catapult.

Honestly, I expected Cats to pull Tons of resources, unlike warriors.

I'll test again tomorrow.
<<

08pearsj

Baron

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Re: Resources Per Troop Guide

Doing this test was unnecessary. If you go into your barracks, each troop has an "overload" which determines how much they can carry. They will carry their overload divided by 4 for each resource (since there are 4). This will always be true unless the person you are attacking:

1) has uneven amounts of resources
2) has an upgraded cranny and you can't break it well enough to get to your max overload
OR
3) you simply have more troops with a higher overload than the person has resources.

No need for further testing. I believe Vayne has a thread about this somewhere if you want to search it.
<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 pm

08pearsj wrote:Doing this test was unnecessary. If you go into your barracks, each troop has an "overload" which determines how much they can carry. They will carry their overload divided by 4 for each resource (since there are 4). This will always be true unless the person you are attacking:

1) has uneven amounts of resources
2) has an upgraded cranny and you can't break it well enough to get to your max overload
OR
3) you simply have more troops with a higher overload than the person has resources.

No need for further testing. I believe Vayne has a thread about this somewhere if you want to search it.

I wondered what overload was, it didn't seem like it was. I thought it would be something like a cooldown in battle. Well crap. Lock and Delete?
<<

08pearsj

Baron

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Well thats okay. Now you know :P

Yeah. Vayne will come lock it.

Return to Haypi Guides