FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Old school Haypi

<<

Apocalips

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Old school Haypi

The update is going to make a lot of people quit or at least stop investing money in it. It is already lopsided due to the coins...$ can make idiot players big quick we all know but was a balance. My arguement is most people want clan prestige on top list and not forced to play the mine game...its the game most of us started playing not this. Why cant we have both? It'd be wise for whoever admin is to keep original gameplay but new add ons are great also. I just singlehandedly attacked 2 alliances ahead of me nd won nd passed them prestige..now all for nothing nd always been great game. I say we take a vote on this. 3.0 could be great nd glitches can be fixed but not Haypi nymore if dont preserve game Think about it all great wars are gone now.

--Be brave....-Chaos
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Re: Old school Haypi

I agree but the update just started, there's still things that have to be worked out and small bugs to attack and squish... you can't expect right after a major update for everything to be smooth and perfect, takes time
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:37 pm

this update kinda reminds me of this other game i played once....i think it was called enross wars, or elross wars, or something like that....

hahahahahahaha! seriously though, you need to get a grip, son!

any one who even remembers what old school haypi was like (and im talking even before city teleporting) would be absolutely used to the changes the development team throws at us every few months.

likewise they would be well used to the stream of hate and complaints that follows each update on these forums lol

my advice to any who arent happy with the direction this game is going: go play something else. this game has been around a long time and i gotta say, haypi actually does try and improve it, even though they frequently take their time about it (and hundreds and thousands of my dollars lol).

a quick search on this forum will reveal the countless topics people have started to try and explain why and how each and every update ever made for this game has sucked. but the truth? here we all are....still playing after a year and a half!

also.....well i wont say it, but this section, i believe, is clearly labeled GUIDES
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Taem96 wrote:this update kinda reminds me of this other game i played once....i think it was called enross wars, or elross wars, or something like that....

hahahahahahaha! seriously though, you need to get a grip, son!

any one who even remembers what old school haypi was like (and im talking even before city teleporting) would be absolutely used to the changes the development team throws at us every few months.

likewise they would be well used to the stream of hate and complaints that follows each update on these forums lol

my advice to any who arent happy with the direction this game is going: go play something else. this game has been around a long time and i gotta say, haypi actually does try and improve it, even though they frequently take their time about it (and hundreds and thousands of my dollars lol).

a quick search on this forum will reveal the countless topics people have started to try and explain why and how each and every update ever made for this game has sucked. but the truth? here we all are....still playing after a year and a half!

also.....well i wont say it, but this section, i believe, is clearly labeled GUIDES

I missed you O.O
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 am

This should not be in guides....
<<

Apocalips

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 am

Nice post Taem but you arent getting it. Do you and anyone want to do nothing but donate to ally for 1-2 people can play? No point in war cause cant fight over who the strongest ally...and the individuality of the game. Pvp. So point donate all for ally nd who cares about making big cities and army its ally army now and 1 target pretty much. What makes the game is scoutn for hours plotting on stronger alliances to break them down and grow...revenge...saying we're number 1 by war. Destroying alliances. Thats the game. Too controlled now. Its not crying its common sense we just want to play and have fun. Imagine everyone has great stories of war here think of your own I just know the game is going to die if like this except for your lil cyber social group or something. Players shouldnt tell people go play something else either what a bch. Id farm u if made a crap anymore...
<<

Apocalips

Post Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 am

Simply put we need the alliance prestige list back up for we can kill eachother. Simple but really really makes a difference. Rest of 3.0 rocks. :P
<<

Technocrat

Baron

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:40 am

Maybe they're playing with our minds.

"Okay, now if we give them a bunch of mines and tell them they have to attack them to make themselves look good; of the players that don't quit, how many will follow us to the ends of the earth and back to add a few numbers to some counter?"

Lol, while I like the idea of alliance war, it would be nice to at least have a "Classic Prestige" ranking tab so alliances can compete that way as well.
~WARLORDS Vice Leader~
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:20 am

Apocalips wrote:Nice post Taem but you arent getting it. Do you and anyone want to do nothing but donate to ally for 1-2 people can play? No point in war cause cant fight over who the strongest ally...and the individuality of the game. Pvp. So point donate all for ally nd who cares about making big cities and army its ally army now and 1 target pretty much. What makes the game is scoutn for hours plotting on stronger alliances to break them down and grow...revenge...saying we're number 1 by war. Destroying alliances. Thats the game. Too controlled now. Its not crying its common sense we just want to play and have fun. Imagine everyone has great stories of war here think of your own I just know the game is going to die if like this except for your lil cyber social group or something. Players shouldnt tell people go play something else either what a bch. Id farm u if made a crap anymore...

truth be told, i DO get the point, its just that ive heard it all before.

at this point in my haypi career, after achieving just about everything there is to achieve in this game, from being number one and holding down as the leader of a number one alliance, to everything else, i completely understand your sentiments. However, I feel you are suffering from the same dilemma that affects us all at times....tunnel vision.

One thing I always preach to my generals is to think outside the box. Firstly, the entire alliance has the ability to command mine battles, its just the leaders who can actually initiate the attack. what better way to demonstrate the true power of your alliance than to put your heads together and build the largest alliance army ever AND take the pride in maintaining it as a collective?
What better way to show your power than to occupy that high level mine and not let ANYONE take it, EVER, through the teamwork and vigilance of your whole alliance working to protect and maintain it?

Cry me a river that only leaders may attack a mine, aspire to lead an alliance then! or else, take solace in the fact that YOU are the stalwart defender that doesnt let an enemy slip in and steal your mine on your watch.

want to fight and destroy an entire alliance? whats stopping you? this aspect of the game has not been removed! Rather, I feel it is a more descriptive representation of your alliance strength reflected in this new ranking system....where instead of having a few players with huge amounts of prestige floating the alliance to the top of the ranks while the vast majority of the alliance is inactive or subpar, you must all work together as a collective entity to dominate the ranks.

you know, im really not that active anymore on any server, and in my current state of semi-retirement I for one take great pride in my willingness to donate millions of dollars, hundreds of my unused and dusty coins and completely replaceable resources to my alliance. my alliance mates also share this love for each other and that is one of the reasons why my alliance is one of, if not the best on any server.

And so i leave you not with the words of the devils advocate, but as one who has suffered through so many updates and glitches over the past 18 months, and continued to rise above the rest through perserverance, attitude and strategy. take these words as you will, but the developers of this game have made their stance on these matters quite clear over time, and no amount of petitioning, complaining, or suggestions is likely to sway them from their ideas and implementations.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 pm

no one gives the new updates a chance, just let it play out for a week or two then decide whether to stick around or not...one more weekof playing wont affect you that much :)
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
Next

Return to Haypi Guides