FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

catching a starve on time

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 am

catching a starve on time

I get asked many times (in PVP especially) how I calculate starvations and time my attack so it lands as soon after the player has starved as possible. There is the obvious warping to hit but what happens if you can warp. Here’s the logic behind it.
Ok so your player is starving. Calculating crop consumption: Scout the player twice in a short space of Time. Do 3600/the time between the scouts. Then multiple by the difference in crop consumption So it's 3600/time between scouts*difference in crop. This gives you a value of how much the crop is going down per hour.
Then take this value and divide by 60. This gives you the total crop going down per minute. Then take total crop and divide by the amount it is going down per minute. This gives you the number of minutes left until they hit 0 crop.
Next you have to calculate how far away from the person you are and how many minutes you will have to travel. You can use one of the many Haypi app calculators or merely take the map distance and calculate using the following simplifications for a rough estimation.
Slowest unit…… Multiplication factor
Cat----------------------3
Cav ---------------------0.5
Arch--------------------1.25
Inf----------------------1

This gives you how long it will take you to travel. So now you know
1. How long it takes you to travel
2. How long till the person starves.
Now simply [relating to the numbers there^^] do (2)-(1) + the number of minutes aftter the player starves you wish to arrive. This should set you up perfectly to be the first player there and not get stacked miles behind.
Now an example to link them quickly say I am 24 minutes travel from a starving player and he will starve in 39 minutes and I want to arrive two minutes after he starves. So 39-24+2 = 17 this means I should send my attack in 17 minutes.
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

TingTing52

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:16 am

Re: catching a starve on time

Only works if u have higher scout lv
<<

Agent234

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Nice :).
KINGDOM

Server 79 Agent432

Server 88 Agent_234
Server 90 Agent-234
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:32 pm

im assuming you go for scout level 10 right away in pvp?
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 am

yes this is presuming you have a higher level scout. and i go for a high scout not nessecerily level 10 around 8 is sufficent for me in pvp
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106

Return to Haypi Guides