FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

why u should alway take attk not defence as second attribute

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 am

Re: why u should alway take attk not defence as second attribute

Tbh they aren't fully explained. A guide should say1. What it Is all about. 2. How the numbers were calculated 3. What it means for all unit types. 4. A brief summary of pros and cons to following the guide.

I believe since this only has evidence of 1 graph it would be more suitably titled. "why you should take attack over defence with a catapult army".

Just one cent

Oh but I fully getthe catapult theory but am wondering if itsthe same for each unit type according to losses in actual battle situations. For example cats get 5/6 hits on inf before inf reach cats so surely inf would be better having high defence rating. Things that we can actually turn into practical help
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 am

Nathan05 wrote:Tbh they aren't fully explained. A guide should say1. What it Is all about. 2. How the numbers were calculated 3. What it means for all unit types. 4. A brief summary of pros and cons to following the guide.

I believe since this only has evidence of 1 graph it would be more suitably titled. "why you should take attack over defence with a catapult army".

Just one cent

Oh but I fully getthe catapult theory but am wondering if itsthe same for each unit type according to losses in actual battle situations. For example cats get 5/6 hits on inf before inf reach cats so surely inf would be better having high defence rating. Things that we can actually turn into practical help

Your one cent makes a whole lotta cents
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

actually the cat thing is just an example. it works with inf with cav with arch with mixed armies
if u dont understand them, dont read them, those are MY guides and gz to those who understand it
EDIT: my inf reach u in round 3....
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 pm

High speed eh ;)
and for a mono cavalry army... if you're versing a catapult army they'll usually have blockers, meaning you'll take 2 turns to reach them, 2 or 3 turns depending on if they block with inf and on the 5 or 6th turn the cav hit the catapults. Aren't they better off with defence because of the attacks they're receiving through the first 4 or so rounds?
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

uranos wrote:EDIT: my inf reach u in round 3....

500000/0/0/0 vs 1/1/1/25000

They 1 inf/cav/arch are used in battle to block the 500k inf so the cats can hit them

Are you sure youd go with attack?
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 pm

i know i wouldnt the inf would be proper dead. say it is dragged on for 8 rounds with traps and turrets as the cats defend. then it needs a 2.5 kill rate. thats possible against inf who have all attributes in attack and speed.

secondly consider this if the cats can only manage a 2 kill rate per round then only 100k inf are left even if the inf do kill the cats.
therefore the attacking player would have to be of a much lower level in order to gain any pp from this attack as the attacker would have lost 150k more pp worth of troops

Nathan05
S106
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Sent: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 pm
by uranos
Re: infantry?
they are best because of their amount, just take a look to other troops,

Commanding move forward, dont let em get a chance to move forward: IT WILL BE THEIR DEATH (the one of the inf) if ur enemy is experienced

Blockers: all speak about blockers, blockers blockers what about ANti blockers? like 2 cav/arch/cats to kill enemies blocker

Traps n turrets: Well here it gets tricky you cant fight against an army with equal crop consumption + defences, but u cant do that with EVERY type of army,

Traps/turrets and cat armies
1. if the other person is commanding:
Wait ur inf: He will come forward and i know i said before dont let him go forward, every rule needs an exception.
He will aim at the inf ofcourse, but with the help of your archer and cav, you can prevent ONE or TWOHits (depending on you speed). It still depends how big ur both armies are. he bigger the armies, the less do the defences kill compared to army size

one LEVEL 10 turret kill Max 255 Inf per round, basis defence not even calculated,
so while moving forward, the turrets kill 7650 inf MAX
what are 7650 inf compared to 100000 or 500000?
if you war against 10 k inf, theyd kill around 20k inf, and you prevented one attack of the cats,ur inf are still get attacked by the cats 3 times, you wont survive this, if the enemy got an attack of 134+ , or with high speed 2 times you will survive this easily

without commanding enemy its same just with less losses

Against Cav

What needed to say?
Inf have a 50% bonus to cav and a 125 higher atk compared to consumption + they get a counter attack + normal attack--> deadly, cav can kill 2,08 inf max tht would mean 1,92 inf left

against cav/arch

YEAH!!!! What easy pres:
Cav: as we said inf got 50% bonus
arch: Well.... the arch got a 23% MALUS against inf in ATTACK

against inf:
cant do anything, sorry inf against inf the enemy will ALWAYS win lol

last but not least,
inf/cav

Heavy losses, but WIN

Uranos
Sent: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 pm
by andyst
infantry?
you said infantry are the best unit if you command right. At first I thought you were kidding but you seem serious. Could you please explain to me why Infantry are the best and how to command them. would be very much appreciated
thanks

i think this conversation will answer a lot of things

+ consider these things: I dont play to gain prestige..... sure u can do a lot with strategy, but u will never be top 1 if you dont spend money--> i play for defeating others
<<

Taem96

Conqueror

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 pm

uranos wrote:
+ consider these things: I dont play to gain prestige..... sure u can do a lot with strategy, but u will never be top 1 if you dont spend money--> i play for defeating others

Hmmmm.....I also play to defeat people...the difference? I earn plenty of prestige while I do it lol.

How?

By strategy and technique bro.

How can you consider it a victory when you lose so many troops? How can you fight again after suffering huge losses to your army?

There's a definitive difference between flailing your arms at someone as opposed to biding your time, dodging and blocking punches, and picking out the right opportunity to throw your own punch with accuracy....then walking away with no blood on your face.

The person who says prestige doesn't matter is kidding themself, and the people they wish to enlighten.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Someone who doesn't play for prestige is misguided as they obviously have little knowledge of gaining pp... Lol jk. But seriously the game is based around gaining pp. Why make a guide on how not to gain pp effeciently as only one option is explored here of at the very least 16 options

The one stated here is cat vs cat

But what about cat vs inf, cat vs arch cat vs cavs. Arch vs inf arch vs cabs etc no explanation just a sweeping generalisation

Nathan05
S106
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 am

I wrote anoter guide bout this lol, this wasnt the topic,;) if im at computer ill search link
PreviousNext

Return to Haypi Guides