FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server5 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

BonJovi82

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:01 am

Re: Server5 Expert Nominations Discussion

When are experts being put into our server?
BonJovi82 player lvl 37
Roco 40
Crystal 35
Leshy 32
Lava 32
Angelo 32
Devil 34
Eggshell 40

Lvl 19 in haypi kingdom
<<

Glenn31

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:49 pm

This is the question everyone wants answered of late. When will there be an expert brought to server 5? Or any other server for that matter.

Chat has been busy and with that brings new problems. New players wanting to get noticed. Some spam, some curse and some insist on using caps lock when chatting. In Haypi kingdom this isnt tolerated and you get muted for a brief time. 

I like this game and generally most on chat are nice and pleasant to talk with on server 5. 

We had nomintions and discussed an expert being chosen. What happened to this??? 

I want to help. I will be an expert. Any who want to back me, please do. I have Ladalelady and a few others who I know will back me to be expert. My time zone is GMT, western Canada and im on quite a lot. 

I just want chat to get cleaned up a little. I think with a little more respect and patience, the game will get better for everyone:) please consider me.  Write support or put your thoughts here on the expert  nominations and put your name down in support for me or any other u wish.

Glenn aka Lord Draco
~ Lord_Draco --- Haypi Dragon
~ Glenn31 --- Haypi Kingdom

Level 38 Crystal
<<

1dcampos

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:13 am

Okay, I've actually spoke to support personally about this.

And its rather complicated, but I know that its a problem the developers are having in the expert script.

Were all just waiting. Just to qualify this data, I was told I would be an expert once the developers were ready by server 2 support. I've been in close contact with them, and let me assure you that its being delt with.

If you want to actually DO something, letter your in game support and ask them to ask the developers for an update on their progress.
Haypi Kingdom
1dcampos 71/120 Retired
1D_XD 87 Retired

Haypi Dragon
Gilbatorix Player level 31 Server 2
Roco level 40/Leshy level 21/Lava level 25/Crystal level 30/Angelo level 31

I am Gilbatorix. HEAR ME ROAR!
<<

Glenn31

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes, im aware they are having problems with the system.

Im glad they are trying to push this update past as soon as possile. Thanks for that update:)

Im not too sure how the other servers are fairing with behavior but server 5 needs some help.
~ Lord_Draco --- Haypi Dragon
~ Glenn31 --- Haypi Kingdom

Level 38 Crystal
<<

BonJovi82

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:58 pm

I would like to be an expert to and I also have people to back me up, I'm in eastern time zone which is eastern side of USA and I'm on all the time and also agree chat needs cleaned up that why I would be glad to help.
BonJovi82 player lvl 37
Roco 40
Crystal 35
Leshy 32
Lava 32
Angelo 32
Devil 34
Eggshell 40

Lvl 19 in haypi kingdom
Previous

Return to Server5 Expert Nominations