FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server5 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

jennino

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:02 am

Superg

I would also like to nominate Superg from Server 5 as expert!!

I have known Superg for over 4 months. He does not only make a excellent player, but is also a very good friend.

Superg treat people in this game very nicely. He makes friends with tons of players, especially me. I have benefited a lot from being his friend, because he tells me how to aim better and get more scores on levels. Others would also receive his help when confused.

No matter it is pvp or a boss level, Superg always tries to do his best and make a good teammate. I had a lot fun while battling with him.

Superg would really be a great choice of expert!
<<

Glenn31

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Server5 Expert Nominations

Lord Draco

Hi, this is Lord Draco, I Put my thoughts down in the discussion part of this but since everyone else is throwing down. I guess I should. I would like to put my name in for expert as well. If you support this, add your voice, thanks.

There will probably be more than one expert appointed for each server. Due to time zones and all that fun stuff.

I try my best to help people on the chat and keep things...mature? Been trying to stay in contact with support and keep up to date with this expert problem we have. Since the actual system won't support an expert for the time being, we are reduced to sending off letters to support everytime we have a problem or notice a glitch. I hope they resolve this soon. Next update perhaps??
~ Lord_Draco --- Haypi Dragon
~ Glenn31 --- Haypi Kingdom

Level 38 Crystal
Previous

Return to Server5 Expert Nominations