FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

Personally i lurk 24\7 on and he doesnt ask for votes i have seen u do the same exact thing also if u wanna criticize peoplE u have called me doucheking and the likes and i have multiple ss of you cussing and avoiding as expert :) thank you very much altho i gotta say eric doesnt deserve expert bc of his mouth as my final nomination i vote tram for her great expertise and unlike current experts (other than asim) she wont use her alliance to prove a point
<<

EricOh

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Thanx jamking for backup. And I have stop the mouthing off a while ago. So ya
EricOh=DaBomb. Image
<<

LadyJemima

Citizen

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Jamking20 wrote:Personally i lurk 24\7 on and he doesnt ask for votes i have seen u do the same exact thing also if u wanna criticize peoplE u have called me doucheking and the likes and i have multiple ss of you cussing and avoiding as expert :) thank you very much altho i gotta say eric doesnt deserve expert bc of his mouth as my final nomination i vote tram for her great expertise and unlike current experts (other than asim) she wont use her alliance to prove a point

That was a personal dig to me if anybody didn't get that by the way. *Laughs*
(EX)PERT SERVER 103
<<

EricOh

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Oh. It was? Wow jamking
EricOh=DaBomb. Image
<<

Jdhunter

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Jamming is rude and intimidating. I do not think he would be the best choice for Expert. I am nominating Imaginary. He has recruited a number of people to our alliance without spamming, does nit cuss and is not rude. He works very hard at helping new players, especially in our alliance. He is a fantastic negotiator and has a wonderful way with words. I have a lit of respect for him and think he would be an asset to our server community.
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:24 am

I was just stating a reason why tram should be expert and why she is better than the current
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Guys, cut the crap in the nominations thread. It's sole purpose is for nominations. Heck, that was mostly just drama and personal stabs. Next time expect it to be deleted -.-
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 am

Shadetale wrote:Your one to talk EricOh.

Other users posting from this IP:
Hitman666
Admjn
Jimfallon

Glad I know what Jimfallon is up to since he is also in S10 causing ruckus and trying to annoy experts
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

geddes

Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Well Jamking, they may be your view but they are kinda wrong... LadyJ is a great expert, people show alot of respect towards her and she always helps and is very active. Ive never seen her shout abuse or treat people unfairly, so there is no need to made remarks towards her. Im 100% sure you couldnt do a better job...
<<

Pendennis

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 am

Shadetale, this kind of incessant naming calling, insulting, and petty jabbing goes on far too much in chat, which is exactly why we need more experts on server 9. when I started playing this game I thought the wc was simply a place for immature gender talk, racist or fairy dust insults, or personal ranting. it took me quite some time to realize if you stay on chat long enough you get little bits of advice. the problem is that you have to wade through a lot of garbage to get there. Like LadyJemmima I'm old enough to brush it off and not take it personally but there are a lot of kids reading this filth. Please select more experts soon but be sure to not select those people who engage in the negative pettiness.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations