FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

That's half the problem!!! Dude we have vayne an I'm sure he's even getting flustered he ran out of mutes in 30 secs last night! We need to get some of these people banned half the players that wanted expert r giving up it's soo baddd
<<

Gengen

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:17 pm

I unnominate SmiteU.
<<

Bcmsemo

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 am

There definitely needs to be more experts. There are several people who are very helpful and deserve the votes. Idk about the rest of u but, I'm pretty sick of hearing people argue religion nonstop, spamming jizz nonstop, and in general arguing over the dumbest things imaginable. Frostmourn has been the most helpful person in the game for me. He always answers all my questions with quick responses. However, like I said there are several people who try helping new players like jamking. It gets kinda hard helping new players in world chat when people spam about being Nazis. Let's just get some new experts in server 9 to cut some of the crap out of the chats.
s9
<<

Gengen

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 pm

It's already known that experts are needed.
They will be appointed when they are appointed.

It is true that chat is out of hand though.
The alliance ad spam is completely insane.
With the amount of people spamming 5 minutes apart might not be enough.
<<

SmiteU

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 am

Faldon wrote:SmiteU is never on anymore.

Jamking20 has my vote.

I'm srry for not being on my uncle was in the hospital inwaa thier 24-7 for two days and no wifi my apologies faldon
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 am

I would like to request no more voting for jamking I think if any1 sis voting it should be for theta they have gotten tthe point and I don't need anymore votes either I have expert or I don't votes don't matter that much thx:)
<<

MisterCool

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 pm

why isi it that people who have multiple accounts or experts on other accounts are allowed to have another account that is an expert,it seems to me that they would be challenged at giving attention to the expert account, but still trying to play on other servers, to me, it seems difficult, anyone else?
Looking for Recruits!
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:07 pm

It's bc players liked vayne and tram love the game and play it almost all day so they can move around servers and experts are on more thsn u think just not always on their expert acct
<<

MisterCool

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Jamking20 wrote:It's bc players liked vayne and tram love the game and play it almost all day so they can move around servers and experts are on more thsn u think just not always on their expert acct

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about players who just have like 2 expert accounts already or someone with 9 accounts, half the peple that are being voted for are hardly ever on, this means they miss most of what goes on during the time they are off.

I aslo have a screenshot of someone asking people to trade accounts with them last night for one on antoher server.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Sameh wrote:People shouldn't be asking for votes anyway.

This Jumbi player sounds like a great character for the role.

sameh she is and we have a player I won't say names who pms my alliance and tells them to vote for him
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations