FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

geddes

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

ah well there is no need to argue, if you are expert material I'm sure you will be spotted :)
<<

geddes

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:26 pm

also... i havent seen 1/2 of the people nominated for experts on world chat! Well i may have seen them a few times but not active! Who is cardinal25? Havent seen him once :/

EDIT: sorry for double post!
Last edited by geddes on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Wickster10

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:40 pm

*pops collar jom stop asking for votes they dont matter and if u send me a pm from those 3 accts on 3 different devices ill start spotting u for expert:/ geddes dont double post.. -shadetale quote "theres an edit button for a reason" haha lol and dont lie -shadetale&wickster nominations cops
<<

Nerdfightr

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:41 am

geddes wrote:also... i havent seen 1/2 of the people nominated for experts on world chat! Well i may have seen them a few times but not active! Who is cardinal25? Havent seen him once :/

EDIT: sorry for double post!

well, geddes, in response to your argment about nt being on world chat, some people dont get on world chat and talk because frankly, they can't do anyting unless they're an expert. I frequently watch the world chat and never really talk on it, because I am not an expert and cannot stop the vulgarity. what I do, thoug, is when someone has a question I can answer, i will private chatthem or mail them with my answer. I assume that is what others who have been nominated do too. So i respectively disagree wth that argument geddes.
<<

Evlove

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 am

I'm 27 and not easily offended. However, I am also a teacher and an aunt. Knowing how young some of the players are on server 9, it makes my skin crawl to read the discussions and language in world chat. Some of the conversations are sexual in nature between self declared children and obviously older players. I'd be happy to help in any way I can to stop this behavior.
"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."

Auguste Rodin
<<

Wickster10

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:22 am

Normally i would say dont self nominate but evlove is some1 i think can do the job.. idk if its inactiveness but mutes arent happening i have noticed players in experts alliancces and allied or very strong players donht get muted.. shadetale you will be receiving plenty of ss in the morning of the previously mentioned stuff and this again evlove should be thought about 4 expert
<<

Aroura27

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:31 am

I nominate Imaginary for expert because he is extremely helpful with any type of question and DOESN'T make you feel stupid or anything even if it's a stupid question. He is always polite and would make a great expert for the game! :) - Aroura27 server 9
<<

Jombachili

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:15 am

Wickster I sent you a message but I don't know if it sent. Let me know if it I'd and I'll try and getthe other two you asked for soon.
server9- Leader of Unleashed
<<

Wickster10

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:24 am

Send my email a picture of the 2 of u with your ipods on haypi kingdom max brightness and ill take it back
<<

Jombachili

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Which person wickster? My cousin?
server9- Leader of Unleashed
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations