FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Wronkey

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations Discussion

Even with experts, i dont think chat will ever be completly clean, but the current experts as doing a pretty good job. but, if im honest, the only expert see regularly is Ladyjemima, but that may because i live in England, and everyones asleep when im awake :L still, i would like to see i little more input from the other experts on our server.

LadyJ, all the way! Pahaha
Server 9 *not so much* domination
<<

Chalupa

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:19 pm

I woild like to vote for essien cuz he said he would vote for me too and he always gas been there to help me and we best friends
<<

Jombachili

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm going to nominate chalupa and this is kind of wierd that he nominated me too, but anyway chalupa is a helpful person and he knows what he's doing.
server9- Leader of Unleashed
<<

Wickster10

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:51 pm

How about u both save space and delete those posts chalupa for 1 u shouldnt vote for some1 who told u2 2 u cuss up a storm and dont know a thing about haypi 3 u voted for jomba bc he asked bc i hav ss from players getting asked and jomba we both know it was your guys plan to become expert
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm

On this subject, Jombachill you nominated yourself twice with alts.

Users sharing this IP:
Jombachill
Replyhazy
Mrextreme
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Wickster10

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Shadetale wrote:On this subject, Jombachill you nominated yourself twice with alts.

Users sharing this IP:
Jombachill
Replyhazy
Mrextreme

Shade i knew something was up bc 1 essien is the world famous cusser of s9 and always says hes expert material and chalupa tells low lvl players to leave army out and he attacks them and jombachill is too long of a story
<<

Jombachili

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:50 am

Replyhazy is actually my cousins account an mrextreme is my little brothers friend!! He's not even on our server!
<<

Jombachili

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 am

And shade I'm sorry if you don't consider me because my cousin (who's parents are in Greece on family business) is staying with us for awhile. Awhile as in she is staying with us and it seems like she is never leaving. And my little brothers friend is always over here. ALWAYS. He basically lives here and we all use the same Wifi. I can't control what they post. Just don't coin those i don't want them to vote for me. I want people who actually want me to get votes to vote me. And what'd I do to you wickster? I don't know what you're talking about seriously. Feel free to letter me
<<

Wickster10

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:03 am

DONT DOUBLE POST and DONT li i know who you are device number is the same on accts
Last edited by Wickster10 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Jombachili

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 am

Wickster don't know if that last was to me but so what if my cousin uses y iPod a lot. I don't care and I'm at lacrosse a lot so I have no need when I'm there. She checks it and moves on. And same with my brothers friend except way less often. He only uses my iPod maybe once every 2 weeks that I know of.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations