FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Gengen

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

From what you've heard? Not really worth making a know-it-all post if you just heard stuff, besides more people cussing now that I'm not expert sounds like I kept people in line just fine, I probably got fired because I posted slightly questionable things over a long period of time and somebody got an ss of every time, sent them all in, and made me look bad.

In my defense I never really Avoided the filter to cuss, I used words such as g@y just to prove a point or give an example of something and when these people sent in collections of "offensive language, they took it all out of context.
<<

MeBCool

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Dear Forum,
My apolegies for any miss spelling, i am not englisch. But i play on server 9 and would like to recomend my former clan leader, "OnceNdone" She came accross to me as tje most mature out of the world chat at numerous ocasions and constantly is helpfull by answering questions. She also teies to calm down spammers and cursers using very manerable fashions which impressed me very well. So i think server 9 chat could use her and i see her on most of the time so i think she is a good choice. Thank you, kind regards: mebcool
<<

Aurix

Citizen

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:08 am

Xkccjzx

Great guy very helpful. Has gone out of his way to help me numerous times. My first nomination.

Top 50 player who frequents WC this guy is definitely expert material.
S9
<<

Machard

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:57 am

I would like to nominate rockinron as he has helped me and my friends become better players. He's always nice and very patient and understanding
<<

Mr_insano

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am

I would like to nominate that_guy_ as he has helped me and many others rank up and has also protected me and taught me whilst i was leveling up.
<<

geddes

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Just sticking up for Spark1es here.

What she does isn't making her a peado... Have you seen how some people talk on haypi? What they ask when they see a single female come online? So how are you hating on the innocent here.

This once again shows we need another expert. Please can we get one soon, wc is suffering without gengen. I thought I'd never say that but looking back he kept the chat civil most the time. Please make the expert strict(ish) but not boring and dull, so they have to be fun sometimes! 

Also i know this is in the wrong section of the forum, but It is where somebody said some total rubbish about spark1es, who is a really nice person. I'd like you to tell me one time when she has been unfair or mean, or dirty, as you were saying. Feel free to send me a screenshot on FFM or something because to me right now, that statement seems stupid.
<<

BDWN000

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Spark1es is one of the most liked person on server9. She tries to help everyone. She was recently a target of a very inappropriate scheme which she didn't deserve at all. She would make a great expert. She is nice, helpful and wouldn't change if she got the title.
<<

TupacDave

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Spark1es does not deserve that kind of abuse, she is a wonderful person who just wants to help people. She is friendly, open and very helpful so fully deserves Expert not cruel unfounded insults.

Nobody deserves comments like that and especially one of the nicest people on Server 9

Spark1es for expert
<<

Spark1es

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 pm

I would like to nominate Geddes. He is always on and very helpful and abides by wc rules. He is knowledgable and friendly. Please consider Geddes for expert.
Last edited by Spark1es on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Morgannnn

Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am

Haypi is a great game and gets better the more you play! Without players like Cardinal25 I don't believe so many people would continue playing. He has helped myself and many others rise in rank by sacrificing time and effort without asking for anything in return. I could not nominate a better person for expert status than Cardinal25!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations