FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Darkdueler

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:42 am

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

I would like to take this time to nominate Cardinal25 for Expert because he is a respectable person who discourages cursing and crude comments and someone like him would be great to have cleaning our wc because he never sleeps. Thank you for considering Cardinal25 for the Expert position.
<<

Pinkyoshi

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Warwolf45 has been giving me tons of advice and I usually see he/she on world chat giving advice to others, helping them, and trying to stop the swearing and spamming. Warwolf45 should really be an expert. Soon. Server 9 needs more experts. There are very few experts on lately...
<<

Atomri9008

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 pm

I vote for Kezziah cause she helped me out more than anyone else Server 9 She constantly finds quick solutions to disagreements and usually makes annoying people who cuss just to annoy ppl and start random fights for no reason stop. Also, unlike many people who do not deserve to be expert, she works hard, is devoted, kind, and did not ask for votes. She would be a great expert.
<<

geddes

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Like Atomri, I also vote for Kezziah.

I haven't been thinking for about a month now for who I really would like to see as an expert. Then it hit me, Kezziah! She's great! Always helpful, willing to lose troops to help me too. I asked earlier on 'If you we given 10 coins a day what would you do?' and she replied 'First I'd help my alliance and friends and then if there is any left over help myself'. This is what we really need! Somebody who is not the slightest bit selfish, but wants to help others.

Please, Vayne, Digi or Shade, please talk to Kezziah in pm, and you'll feel the same thing I'm feeling. And you'll see a player than loves the game and only wants the best for the community.

Thankyou for Reading this,

Regards, Geddes.
<<

Jombachili

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 am

Kezziah and Cardinal25 would both make amazing experts. Kezz pretty much raised me in the game and made me a vice as a lvl 5 in a top 30 alliance. I am now a lvl 12 and run my own alliance but I still talk to Kezz and keep in touch. Cardinal is my tech-master! He laid out a plan for all the techs I would need and in what order, how to hunt more efficiently, troops anything. Either of these two players would make excellent experts.
server9- Leader of Unleashed
<<

LilSez

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:14 pm

I would also like to vote for Kezziah. Since Iv started playing this game Kezziah has been the most helpful amazing person that I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. I was completely new to this game and was talking in wc and she took me into her alliance and started helping me learn how to play this game. She has been SOOO helpful and extremely nice to me and I believe she is definitely somebody who deserves a expert title. She knows what she is doing and does it in a NICE way which is so hard to find nowadays.

Kezziah for Expert!!!!
<<

Bpease

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:46 pm

I would like to nominate warwolf45. She is by far the most helpful player I've come across. Anytime I've seen someone with a problem she does not hesitate to respond and help. She is an extremly active player and would be a fantastic expert.

Warwolf45 for expert
<<

Kezziah

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:04 am

I would just like to say thank you to the people who have nominated me for expert - I didnt ask for any votes and do what i do cos it makes people want to play. my alliance is based around values of honesty, integrity and loyalty - not many of my members leave and i have friends in other alliances. Expert is something I would be honoured to do - and i am active and often in wc which does need cleaning up alot when there are no experts online. That said I would like to note that the nominations were a surprise to me - I have never asked for votes and nor would I. To have votes from people not even in my alliance is amazing. So thank you everyone - I dont mind who becomes expert - as long as they do a good job and be fair when muting etc.
<<

Warwolf45

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Kezz, you should really be posting that in the server9 expert discussions. And congrats on your noms.

Stay away from people who act weird. They may not be acting.
<<

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 pm

i nominate geddes for expert. time and time again gedde has not only helped me but many other players. No matter how many questions you ask geddes you will get an answer. Geddes is fair,paitent and clearly the best nominatiob for expert. In world chat while i have to look at the people cursing and being innapropriate the only one that tries and succeeds to stop them. by making Geddes expert there will be no more of the cursing and inappropriateness in world chat. there will be no more problems. Plz, and i speak for everyone, make geddes expert!!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations