FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 9 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 am

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

You brought it up <.< you don't have to repeat it.

I nominate whatever trams server 9 account name is. She's great on the other servers so why not there :P
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Nurfed

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:56 am

Tram9. If he/she is not legible then I'd nominate OneSween.
<<

Glumble

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 am

Well, without being disrespectful or naming names, I'd say the people that want it most seem like longshots at this point.
You don't get expert by having a horrible grasp of the English language. (its you, not u)
Or for that matter by starting fights with people.
I nominate (I think this is like my 2nd nomination, but I rescind the others) Tram9, since Tram is as far as I have seen the only person who wants the position who hasn't started in the last couple of weeks/gotten dragged into flame wars.
Also, jamking20 is pretty cool and should be looked at as a potential nominee.
<<

Gengen

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:04 pm

I nominate Jumbi.
He's great. :D
<<

Gotcha007

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 pm

I would like to vote for Jumbi. She acts very mature at all times. She is always helping anyone who asks a question. Even earlier today when SmiteU and Jamking where fighting with each other for the 3rd day in a row and taking up the whole chat with their nonsense, Jumbi was poking through and picking out people who were trying to get questions in and answering them. She also does not get into confrontations. She politely asks people to follow the rules and when they give the typical inflamatory response she stays calm and professional the entire time. Exactly what we need in a expert if you ask me. I know she doesnt have alot of votes but i think she gets overlooked because she never asks people to vote for her and she doesnt seek recognition for her actions.
<<

Jamking20

Banned

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Gotcha007 wrote:I would like to vote for Jumbi. She acts very mature at all times. She is always helping anyone who asks a question. Even earlier today when SmiteU and Jamking where fighting with each other for the 3rd day in a row and taking up the whole chat with their nonsense, Jumbi was poking through and picking out people who were trying to get questions in and answering them. She also does not get into confrontations. She politely asks people to follow the rules and when they give the typical inflamatory response she stays calm and professional the entire time. Exactly what we need in a expert if you ask me. I know she doesnt have alot of votes but i think she gets overlooked because she never asks people to vote for her and she doesnt seek recognition for her actions.

I agree with this statement 100% and she doesn't pick sides either very expertise
<<

FYNBYAC

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 pm

I'd also recommend Jumbi. Very helpful and I've yet to see a negative comment toward anyone.
<<

ImaHuuman

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 am

If you guys are still looking for experts, I would like to nominate warwolf45, because he his helpful, and he can control many people on world chat
<<

MicahD

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I nominate imaginary this person has been very helpful and I think would be worth a nomination!
<<

venereal

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 pm

I nominate Kaishuoy9, he has been extremely helpful to me and many others since I have started playing.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations