Server 9 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 am

Server 9 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

iSehrgut

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Server 9 Expert Nominations

I nominate Inflamed to become an expert, he is helpful and is patient with players. He also helps explain things if players don't understand something.
<<

Twc55

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Tram9 all the way. helped me out and our alliance is 1 right now.
<<

Snakegod

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 am

I nominate tram9 cus he helped me out more than the help option in the game and is constantly ending arguements and usually makes annoying people who cus just to annoy ppl and start random fights for no reason stop and I see no one else doing that as often as him (or maybe her).
<<

Arie

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 am

I'm gonna nominate Tram9 because he (I think it's a guy)
is like an encyclopedia when it comes to all things Haypi and he always answers questions before I can. So yeah...that's it. Tram9 for president. Woot!
<<

Yneuland

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 am

I'll second the nomination for tram9. He plays late at night when people are worst and actually wants to be an expert so he can mute the offensive people
<<

MisterCool

Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:38 pm

I'd have to say FrostMourn he helped me when I first started. But there are many vile things going on in the chats. Just yesterday someone asked if they s the d and there was talk of nazis and jesus not being real, and the burning of jewish people, I do think they stopped, but from what I can tell it's usually at night and happens quite often.
Looking for Recruits!
<<

Glumble

Post Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 am

I nominate Gengen and Hrym. Both are excellent members who have helped me learn how to play and even invited me into their clan.
They are also always friendly in public chat.
<<

Gengen

Post Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:54 am

I nominate Glumble ^
He's my pal, and he's learning quick and helping out all these new players on this server.
<<

Hanhula

Post Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 am

I nominate Gengen for helping me figure stuff out when I just started.
Next

Return to Server 9 Expert Nominations