Server 35 Expert Nomination

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

YSFQ8

Beginner

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Server 35 Expert Nomination

Hi,

I would like to be nominated as an Expert for Server 35. (by members of my server if you like)

I am a very active player, online most of the day... always trying my best to help and would like to be recognised for it :p

Im always helping out the new guys complete bosses and stuff, partner up with others for PVP events. ( currently rank 1 in my server )

I have 6 out of 7 dragons, working on the 7th now. Laputa access (completed up to 1-13). Reached Branch 33 on Tree. PVP score 2072.

So basically ive tried a little of everything and can be useful to help out and know whats going on.

I also talk Arabic and English. so i can also assist your arabic speaking players.

if anyone else would like to give me a thumbs up and nominate me please reply to this post.

Thanks and Regards,

YSFQ8
Last edited by YSFQ8 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Xtal 40
Naughty 39
BigEye 39
Angelo 38
Bolt 35
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 am

Re: Server 35 Expert Nomination

YSFQ8 wrote:Hi,

I would like to be nominated as an Expert for Server 35.

I am a very active player, online most of the day... always trying my best to help and would like to be recognised for it :p

Im always helping out the new guys comlete bosses and stuff, artner up with others for PVP events. ( currently rank 1 in my server )

I have 6 out of 7 dragons, working on the 7th now. Laputa access (completed up to 1-13). Reached Branch 33 on Tree. PVP score 2072.

So basically ive tried a little of everything and can be useful to help out and know whats going on.

I also talk Arabic and English. so i can also assist your arabic speaking players.

if anyone else would like to give me a thumbs up and nominate me please reply to this post.

Thanks and Regards,

YSFQ8

Lol. You cant nominate yourself sorry.
<<

YSFQ8

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 am

I did not nominate myself .. I made a post so people can come nominate me in this same thread. And who are you anyway to make the rules? I can write whatever i like as long as i am not breaking the rules.

You dont have to hide and use a fake name to make me look bad lol. If you dont think im suitable state why. Otherwise stay out of it.

Also if you learn how to read you will notice i am not nominating myself ( or asking a friend to nominate me ) i just made a general request for players of our server to nominate me if suitable.

Where and how i do it is my choice.

Thanks!
Xtal 40
Naughty 39
BigEye 39
Angelo 38
Bolt 35
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 am

YSFQ8 wrote:I did not nominate myself .. I made a post so people can come nominate me in this same thread. And who are you anyway to make the rules? I can write whatever i like as long as i am not breaking the rules.

You dont have to hide and use a fake name to make me look bad lol. If you dont think im suitable state why. Otherwise stay out of it.

Also if you learn how to read you will notice i am not nominating myself ( or asking a friend to nominate me ) i just made a general request for players of our server to nominate me if suitable.

Where and how i do it is my choice.

Thanks!

Well if you didnt fully check your pal on your server already made a thread about nomination on s 35
" I would like to be nominated " is pretty much stating that your are nominating youself. Well to me it is. People should nominate you not because of what you tell them but what they see you do. You have a few typos in you 1st thread to so i dont think thats going to look good.
Oh and im not on your server.
Im on s 7. :)
Oh and i did not make the rules support did. c:
<<

YSFQ8

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 am

Stick to ur server pal. And again typos or not ... I can write whatever i want where ever i wish.

And "i would like to be nominated" means please nominate me...

I dont even know why im replying to you ... Thanks for your opinions kid... Cya bye!
Xtal 40
Naughty 39
BigEye 39
Angelo 38
Bolt 35
<<

Drag0nZ

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:08 pm

I would like to nominate YSFQ8 as an expert, he is so helpful
I'm a new player and he has taken the time to teach me a lot about the game and make it a better experience for sure.
Told me a lot about the stone and synth system and a hidden stage called Laputa. I also took the time to download the haypi kingdom to make an account just to post here for him to return the favour.

Also the link in general discussion about the way to Laputa is amazing and he has been advertising it to help us new ones out.

Very very good player +++++ thanks a lot YSFQ8
<<

YSFQ8

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

I appriciate that thanks alot for the post. whats your in game name? :) add me as a friend if you allready have not. f you need any help or info you know where to find me
Xtal 40
Naughty 39
BigEye 39
Angelo 38
Bolt 35
<<

aksupallo

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 pm

i think that YSFQ8 have showed how to take in new players! i say that YSFQ8 wud nominate him to expert. He helped me with bosses from start and talked with me.
<<

YSFQ8

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Thanks for the post :) i apprciate it
Xtal 40
Naughty 39
BigEye 39
Angelo 38
Bolt 35
<<

Dekunutz

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:55 pm

YSFQ8 wrote:Stick to ur server pal. And again typos or not ... I can write whatever i want where ever i wish.

And "i would like to be nominated" means please nominate me...

I dont even know why im replying to you ... Thanks for your opinions kid... Cya bye!

I have accounts in every server. :3
So i consider it as my server as well. ;)
Next

Return to Expert Nominations