FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 29 (android) expert nomination?

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 am

Server 29 (android) expert nomination?

Hello friends- i was wondering when if anytime relatively soon there will be expert nominations for server29? I onow its new but i think having a helpfull player to explain rules or give advice or report thngs that need to be reported would make the server a more enjoyable place. There has been a lot of people asking for help and whatnot there. I try to help whenever i can but i feel it would help if someone had a title or something . This way players would know who to go to for their troubles, needs, etc
Thanks
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
Server3(yes thats my username) (s29)
First to have eggshell on android version(september 21 2012)
all dragons, main devil 30 so far
<<

Angelk1

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 am

Re: Server 29 (android) expert nomination?

In respect to this I play with ska on s3 a lot she was a pain in the rear end for a while but I luv her to bits and has develpoped into quiet a knowledgeable player and is always polite and helpful and has earns some respect I believe she would make a good expert android s29 as is now experience player
Server 3
aka Angelk
All Dragons: Main Cyrstal Lv 40
<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 am

Aww:) thanks k:) i dont know if haypi will even make an expert for this server yet since it is so new. But if people would like me to be that person- and haypi allowed it- i will try my best to accomodate everyone:)
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm

As much as it pains me to say it I'm going to have to agree with server3 on this one. An authority figure would be nice as pretty much everyone on that server is a beginner or only slightly expierenced. I say everyone on s29 should post nominations here until support actually opens a thread, I'll spread the word around on chat and see what happens.

I'll start it off with a nomination for either server3 or mrbira. They are 2 of the players I see most not only in chat helping but in boss rooms as well, which is just as important. Server and I don't really get along (I don't like devil, server doesn't like coiners apparently, but to each their own) but even I admit they're a good player. I see bira in boss rooms a little more than server helping newer players beat and take boss dragons and even helped me a couple times with my weak dragons, so once again both do a lot and both are online a lot (I'm pretty sure I'm online more than anyone so believe me I know who's active and who's not)

So uh yea lets keep this going ^_^
haypi dragon
fish1011 (ios s7) - crystal level 35
fish1100 (android s29) - Roco level 39

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:20 am

Ok now we need for. Support to make a real thread.
Thanks for the input fish, it is much appeciated:-)
And to let you know, its not that I don't like coiners.its pvp dc ers.but you don't dc on me anymore so there's no reason to butt heads.
Let's make a fun happy environment for all who love HD:-)
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:36 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the nominations. We've created the official thread for both nomination and discussion.
This post is now locked. Please kindly repost your nominations under the correct section. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Return to Expert Nominations