FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 25 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 am

Re: Server 25 Expert Nominations

That's the problem is you respect people who want get you in trouble for cussing but other people will. And I know for a fact the from what my son has told me about server 9, and 21 that any of the people who admit to being expert on any other server before the one they moved to seem to let those mouth fly open with cuss words. Haypi needs to look at someone who isn't all that much respected because I guarantee they will do exactly that if they are chosen. Haypi makes mistakes and its time to learn from them and start new with this new server.
Christopher Lee DeGarmo:)
<<

Angelk1

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 am

I agree with Philly having a laugh isn't harassing any 1 how ever cw ur a great mate and I have the best fun with jokes we pull off on s3 and nick u no I love u but remember I got to play s25 as well and would prefer to keep the peace degarmo however I have told u in chat it come across like u vote for ur self u say it come across RONG way so I'll give u the benefit of doubt u n I don't really see I to eye and for some reason u seem to want to compete with me I don't no y am I a threat to u ????? Any way even though we don't really see eye to eye and have our debates we have never used bad language or argued it has just been a debate and that's good as u no I don't like cussing other people if it come to that I'd ask u to stop warn u then report like u have seen me do to other and today u not use " I'll report u " line I see u have asked to plz stop and that's good got to ask nicely 1st it does gain respect thank you as the ill report u line does come across as a threat and ppl tend to arc up then ..... Philly ur awesome pvp btw would like to team up with one day with my crystal would be good
Server 3
aka Angelk
All Dragons: Main Cyrstal Lv 40
<<

Angelk1

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:46 am

What I was trying to actually say my last post was degarmo thought I was asked cw and nick to hassle him over this as they are s3 as well even though nick is my man and cw a very good mate I had nothing to do with any of this it's simply a few boys having a laugh degarmo laugh with them make it a joke ur self as well and see the funny side to it I'll get further if u don't take it to heart
Server 3
aka Angelk
All Dragons: Main Cyrstal Lv 40
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:50 am

I don't see how any serious thing I said was a joke. That's a disappointment.
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 pm

To be honest I really doubt that anyone would care if u or anyone else was famous that played haypi dragon. I'm not singling u out by any means I'm just stating that most people play this game just for fun and could careless about what the other players do outside the game. There are a few players that have friends that play and that's different they already knew each other. There have been people that just up and quit the game that I like chatting with and playing boss and pvp. But that's how these games work people come and go kinda like the prizes on the wheel. Some of the are great others not so much.

By the way sharing personal information is if I remember correctly AGAINST the rules. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just for future reference
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Here's one thing you are forgetting, I didn't share any personal information. Only shared about my jobs. Again with making things up.
<<

Icecool121

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 pm

DeGarmo wrote:Hi, I am EyesofaStranger, Christopher Lee DeGarmo, from server 25. I want to get a jump on the start for campaigning for being expert on server 25. From being famous in the band Queensrÿche, 1980/1981-1997 and 2007

And I'm Bill Gates. Welcome to the internet :lol:

Aside from that... what exactly do you want expert for? All it means is that you have a mute button and a shiny badge. You can just as easily benefit your server community by giving out advice and being a kind person without expert title.
Haypi don't seem to be particularly bothered about appointing experts right now for HD and nominating yourself, or whatever you want to call it isn't likely to help your cause.
So, in the mean time, play and enjoy the game. You really aren't missing out on much...
Kingdom- S124- Icecool121- King of Kings
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:45 pm

DeGarmo wrote:Here's one thing you are forgetting, I didn't share any personal information. Only shared about my jobs. Again with making things up.

Guys
Here is someone who has his name in wikipedia
Meaning he was successful and did something in his life which deserves to be respected not mocked
I wonder if you guys can do 1% of what he did
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Thank you mavios:) and just stating what years I was in the band for isn't personal info. Just letting you know how long I worked in there. And I do give out advice. I always help if I can. I don't want it just to be a power hungry person that abuses it. No. I just want to show there is someone there to take care of the disobedient, the misbehave'ers, and people who cuss, or ask of sexual requests. Sure it's a game but if there are rules you should abide by them.
<<

AngelAvngr

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Everybody has their flaws and you can't say otherwise, but everyone is generally respectful to everyone. That being said you will find you can't make everyone happy no matter who you are. This is especially true when it comes to games like this. You say one thing and people will mark you until you can prove otherwise. Experts you will find are the people which will do what has to be done while keeping the interest in the game for other people of the server. An expert who gets on the wrong side of people will make a server fall apart. So far anyone who has been nominated for this server would make a great expert. Eyes helps everyone he can out whenever he can, Anzac is a very constant player who has lots of experience. Everyone has made valid points in this discussion and it seems to have worked itself out so I think this is a great way to find a good expert and I wish the both of you luck.
AngelAvenger!!! Haypi Dragon S25!!

Roco FTW
PreviousNext

Return to Expert Nominations