FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 25 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 am

Server 25 Expert Nominations

Hi, I am EyesofaStranger, Christopher Lee DeGarmo, from server 25. I want to get a jump on the start for campaigning for being expert on server 25. From being famous in the band Queensrÿche, 1980/1981-1997 and 2007, I wonder what it'd be like for people to have an expert that is famous on their server. Although if picked, I promise to help, to keep chat clean, to make sure order is held in the game, and to help make the game enjoyable:) and to show that I will do all this I will start now to show you that I am going to hold true to what I said I would do if chosen;)
Christopher Lee DeGarmo:)
<<

AngelAvngr

Beginner

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Re: Server 25 Expert Nominations

The thing isnt like running for office people must nominate you for what you have done. Best of luck and plz read what being an expert entitles. S25 rocks!!! :mrgreen: if you want to know what needs to be done you can read on here or letter me in game and I'll let you know.
AngelAvenger!!! Haypi Dragon S25!!

Roco FTW
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Thanks Angel:) and I already know what it entitles. I'm gonna try to be the best man I can:) (one of my songs from the Empire album;) )
<<

Boombar

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:56 am

Hi I'd like to vote for Anzac always polite and always helping us with chat rules also one of the best players there has a lot of high scores and is always helping on how to 3 star lvls even cancels his cd to help u with boss very trusted person I gave him my password when I was away to do my task and helped me heaps
<<

Sweetasme

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:58 am

I'd also vote Anzac to be expert we need one badly on s25 next in line for my vote is angelavenger also like anzac very helpful and polite
<<

Talong1

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 am

My votes would be 1. Anzac 2 angel avenger 3. Isaac Anzac no 1 as is online at least 18 hours a day and is also helping some 1 very nice person
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 am

Wow....:( no good lucks to me:(...... Good luck Anzac.:( looks like you'll win.... Never good at games... Just at music and flying planes.
<<

Angelk1

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:07 am

Wow thanx guys I'm angelk server3 and Anzac from server 25 I do love helping u all and don't hesitate to ask if u need help for anything . It would be an honor to be expert for u guys and if I was ur expert would respect the role ... If it. Can't be my vote goes to angel avenger like me she has account on another server very exp player polite and helpful who also like to play fair
Server 3
aka Angelk
All Dragons: Main Cyrstal Lv 40
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:09 am

I'm done....:'( no effort in trying on anything in a game.... Oh well.... Sad no one will take the time to know me:'(.
<<

Boha

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 am

Angelk1 wrote:Wow thanx guys I'm angelk server3 and Anzac from server 25 I do love helping u all and don't hesitate to ask if u need help for anything . It would be an honor to be expert for u guys and if I was ur expert would respect the role ... If it. Can't be my vote goes to angel avenger like me she has account on another server very exp player polite and helpful who also like to play fair

Thanks I'm AngelAvenger from S25 and we have been over this lots in wc I'm a guy lol. I respect Anzac a lot and she would make a great expert. It's a general opinion I find to have 2 experts because if one takes a leave of absence from the game (can't get online or is on vacation and no wifi is available... Which happens). I hope everybody enjoys the game and thanks for all your support as well.
ValiantV Server 2 go to dragons:
Leshy and Devil
Next

Return to Expert Nominations