FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 25 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:51 am

Re: Server 25 Expert Nominations

Really who cares if I laugh. It's not hurting any one I it's not even close to harassment. Just take a look around this forum and there have been many people personally attack other players and guess what nothing has been done. So I really doubt that support will do anything for me laughing at a player who nominated himself for expert just because he was famous(supposedly) if u deserve being expert u will become expert. But I wish they would make u expert that way u could deal with all the crap that they are put through. From my personal experience from haypi kingdom more people violated chat rules when experts were active just to irritate them for fun. And if laughing is the worst thing that is said to u then consider yourself lucky. It can, could and has been much worse for other players.

So let me start off by being the first person to nominate u degarmo as expert.
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

Gothe1

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:41 am

My vote goes for cworkman31. Even though he doesnt have acct on s25 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Talong is not THAT bad!!
Nickluvskayla server 3
Lava 39 explore
Devil 35 Main
Crystal 30
Leashy 28
Angelo 27 Useless!!
Naughty 24
Roco 20
<<

Reporter

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:52 am

Sorry but i agreed 100% in that! :lol: I think anyone would do better that a self centered one who think he better of other because he had fame! Get real guy your time is done!

I feel sad for those groopies... :lol:

Vote for Cworkman31!!!
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:14 am

You guys are very saddening. Okay, I never voted for myself. I introduced my self, said I was going to start a campaign and would tell you what I'd do. Never said I'd vote for my self. And no I'm not self-centered. Take a gander at the Band Queensryche, for our (and their later) success, I participated and wrote most of the songs. I don't use fame to get my way. Never have, never will. My fame is a milestone in my life. All I was was upfront with who I am and what I did. Now I fly private and charter planes as a living after walking away in 1997. You guys are self centered not knowing what is said and making something up. I know I would make a great expert because I would abide by all the rules unlike some people you want to win will skimp on some of the rules and let many things slide to keep friends in chat and so on. That is not the expert you want. You want someone who is willing to do the job the correct way and doesn't care if people start to hate them or like them for abiding by the expert rules.
Christopher Lee DeGarmo:)
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:23 am

For your groupies comment there, my old band Queensryche was nothing like motley Crüe or poison or W.A.S.P. my band played for the music and to let the truth out. We weren't crying for love like whitesnake. We weren't wanting groupies in the showers with us like KISS. Learn about the band before you say something uneducated. I was married the entire time during the bands career and after. When we started my good old pal Geoff Tate was married/engaged, then me, Michael, Eddie, and Scott soon got married either during or after our album called the Warning. Learn the history before you come out with something uneducated and about 100% false.
<<

Reporter

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 am

I wonder what it'd be like for people to have an expert that is famous on their
server.

Why saying that in the first time! Dont take others for fool, all you say is here!

Just make excuse for saying that, an expert must be humble!
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 am

This post has been removed by support and the user will be unable to post on forum for 24 hrs.

Thanks Haypi team
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:47 am

Reporter, I was saying that to grab people's attention. Attention grabber. Sure did work on grabbing yours. Everyone has a different way of advertising. And don't be pulling that on me. I know you can't lie about want your favorite actor or musician or singer on your server as expert. You can't tell another person not to do one thing when you know yourself you would live to have your favorite superstar on your server as expert
<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:53 am

That doesnt make sense grammatically. What are you gettin at here? Sorry im just confused
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
Server3(yes thats my username) (s29)
First to have eggshell on android version(september 21 2012)
all dragons, main devil 30 so far
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:06 am

Well, I can honestly say most people don't care about the rules and for the most part if laughing is harassment then pretty much anything I post is heresy. I digress, the people that play haypi don't care to have an expert that follows the rules. They want one that is online a lot, respected and has a tremendous amount of knowledge about the game. Not that i believe haypi plans to tag anyone expert anytime soon but, come back when everyone knows you and maybe u will get some votes :)

Ps - I like my rock bands showering with groupies not changing diapers thx.

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
PreviousNext

Return to Expert Nominations