FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 25 Expert Nominations

Moderators: support4, support6

<<

Icecool121

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: Server 25 Expert Nominations

MikeyMikey wrote: Btw he isn't really this chris degarmo he is some kid who's idol is him... Really really weird

Anyone who didn't see this from the first post needs a good firm fist in their face.
Kingdom- S124- Icecool121- King of Kings
<<

Sir_A

Beginner

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:59 am

Server 25 could really do with an expert ! Some foul mouthed players on world chat ! And a lot of horrible arguments !
Sir_A s90 expert
True_lad - retired expert and inactive

Isaac93 s25 haypi dragon level 40 crystal roco in the works
addicted to haypi dragon
SO EXCITED FOR HAYPI PIRATES
haypi dragon s38 - TheBerrics
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:20 pm

AngelAvngr wrote:He can laugh and laugh in our faces all he/she likes. Support will back those who play the game in a respectable manner and who have had good connections with.

Thou hast spoken!!!

:lol:
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:24 pm

DeGarmo wrote:You guys are very saddening. Okay, I never voted for myself. I introduced my self, said I was going to start a campaign and would tell you what I'd do. Never said I'd vote for my self. And no I'm not self-centered. Take a gander at the Band Queensryche, for our (and their later) success, I participated and wrote most of the songs. I don't use fame to get my way. Never have, never will. My fame is a milestone in my life. All I was was upfront with who I am and what I did. Now I fly private and charter planes as a living after walking away in 1997. You guys are self centered not knowing what is said and making something up. I know I would make a great expert because I would abide by all the rules unlike some people you want to win will skimp on some of the rules and let many things slide to keep friends in chat and so on. That is not the expert you want. You want someone who is willing to do the job the correct way and doesn't care if people start to hate them or like them for abiding by the expert rules.

:lol: :lol:
Dude do you even know what the title of expert is for?!
Haha means you are the most knowledgable and most helpful plus righteous on your server and its not running for president :lol:
Its getting the power if the ban hammer and being an example..

Dude you set no example here , no offense

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm

DeGarmo wrote:Why blame me for him being so irritating? I've never been irritating in my life. Always on the ball and being on time. Never have hated anyone like has and does and am not heartless like him. I know he's caused grief but he's not getting away with it. And Philly why does obtaining Angelo have anything to do with this? I'm in world 5. Beaten Angelo twice now trying to get it. Have a level 24 leshy. Just because I'm new doesn't give you the right as a veteran player to boss someone new around. And I'm not wanting expert just to mute people. I am willing to exercise the rules and regulations. But now my son has screwed up my chances when I left to go and get my pilots license that I forgot by accident at work. Janitor called me up, told me I forgot it, went to get it, came back, wife tells me our son basically possibly destroyed my freindship with people on server 25 and now I might be muted or banned because of him. I've been respectful to players and nice to people always helping someone out when I can but now it's all gone thanks to him. Philly don't be judging someone till you get to know them. Can't judge a book by its cover.

Dude how does your wife know and more over, care about online friendships ?!
If you're who you say you are then you have friends to spare :lol:

No offense but if i believe you are degarmo then believe that i am Barack Obama .. Woops personal info

sorry lol
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Sparda007 wrote:
DeGarmo wrote:You guys are very saddening. Okay, I never voted for myself. I introduced my self, said I was going to start a campaign and would tell you what I'd do. Never said I'd vote for my self. And no I'm not self-centered. Take a gander at the Band Queensryche, for our (and their later) success, I participated and wrote most of the songs. I don't use fame to get my way. Never have, never will. My fame is a milestone in my life. All I was was upfront with who I am and what I did. Now I fly private and charter planes as a living after walking away in 1997. You guys are self centered not knowing what is said and making something up. I know I would make a great expert because I would abide by all the rules unlike some people you want to win will skimp on some of the rules and let many things slide to keep friends in chat and so on. That is not the expert you want. You want someone who is willing to do the job the correct way and doesn't care if people start to hate them or like them for abiding by the expert rules.

:lol: :lol:
Dude do you even know what the title of expert is for?!
Haha means you are the most knowledgable and most helpful plus righteous on your server and its not running for president :lol:
Its getting the power if the ban hammer and being an example..

Dude you set no example here , no offense

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More like
Dude!
Do you even lift?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Lmao :lol:
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

support9

Elite

Post Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:38 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the nominations. We've created the official thread for both nomination and discussion.
This post is now locked. Please kindly repost your nominations under the correct section. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Previous

Return to Expert Nominations