Re: Server 25 Expert Nominations

Thank you Angel:)
Christopher Lee DeGarmo:)
<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 am

I knw anzac on a freind level shes nice slways helpfull and follows orderly conduct. I think she would be a great expert so i vote anzac(angelk)
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
Server3(yes thats my username) (s29)
First to have eggshell on android version(september 21 2012)
all dragons, main devil 30 so far
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 am

Hmmm, someone mentioned to me that u (DeGarmo) are the father or DrMindCrime from s9. If that is true, I now understand where he learned to be so irritating.

What makes u think u r ready to campaign for expert? have u even gotte. Angelo yet? I have met many people in this game and can honestly say that besides NoQuarter (s9) Lesismore (s9) Rachel (s5) and RO-5 (s2) no one else (myself included) has earned the right to mute people. Frankly, the day some noob is running around muting veterans in HD is the day I return to playing angry birds and sleeping at a reasonable hour . :evil: :evil: :twisted:

PS- Angel, thanks for the compliment, would be honored to pvp with you anytime bud and inboxed u how that can happen.

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 am

Why blame me for him being so irritating? I've never been irritating in my life. Always on the ball and being on time. Never have hated anyone like has and does and am not heartless like him. I know he's caused grief but he's not getting away with it. And Philly why does obtaining Angelo have anything to do with this? I'm in world 5. Beaten Angelo twice now trying to get it. Have a level 24 leshy. Just because I'm new doesn't give you the right as a veteran player to boss someone new around. And I'm not wanting expert just to mute people. I am willing to exercise the rules and regulations. But now my son has screwed up my chances when I left to go and get my pilots license that I forgot by accident at work. Janitor called me up, told me I forgot it, went to get it, came back, wife tells me our son basically possibly destroyed my freindship with people on server 25 and now I might be muted or banned because of him. I've been respectful to players and nice to people always helping someone out when I can but now it's all gone thanks to him. Philly don't be judging someone till you get to know them. Can't judge a book by its cover.
Christopher Lee DeGarmo:)
<<

Angelk1

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 am

Thanx angel and in respect to my nominations I'd actually nominate angelavenger and Isaac93 he is already expert on hk so he has the experience not sure if he has the time to be online slot but he would also be great
Server 3
aka Angelk
All Dragons: Main Cyrstal Lv 40
<<

tekna360

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:09 am

My vote goes to Anzac (angelk/angelk1) because she is always helpful and nice to people.
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 pm

I am not judging u, just giving u a reality check. An expert by definition is someone that has mastery level skills in a certain subject matter which is simply not possible for a new player to fit that criteria. Sorry to hear ur son trolled ur acct, he was basically the most hated player on s9 for his bs in chat. U should discipline him better, I am a parent too and as a parent it's ur fault.

The frustration with this whole expert thing isn't the desire to become one but rather the campaigning to secure the position, this is awkward. The appropriate way is to become helpful to ur server so that the people nominate u for ur good deeds and extensive knowledge . Ur request was, for the lack of a better term, lame. To anyone reading it , it basically say " I am some guy that was famous in a rock band and want to make expert".

You don't campaign for expert, you earn it , lets see how many people on ur server promote u for good deeds in game in about 6months.

Good luck

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

Gothe1

Beginner

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:37 am

His son didnt troll his acct on serv 25!! He is blaming an already known trouble maker for the total abuse HE dished out to other s25 players!! It would seem the apple doesnt fall far from the tree!!
Talong is not THAT bad!!
Nickluvskayla server 3
Lava 39 explore
Devil 35 Main
Crystal 30
Leashy 28
Angelo 27 Useless!!
Naughty 24
Roco 20
<<

MikeyMikey

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:44 am

Good luck Anzac, if they get around to making experts this millennium you'll probably get in.. As for chris rofl.. He is a well known troll in s21 so good luck.. Btw he isn't really this chris degarmo he is some kid who's idol is him... Really really weird
<<

MikeyMikey

Post Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 am

Also chris aka kjc, you've been around trolling for along time so turning around in a second an making some story up cuz you want expert is the funniest most pathetic thing you have done so far... I hope people can see who u really are like we do in s21
PreviousNext

Return to Expert Nominations