FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 600 Expert Nominations Discussion

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 am

Server 600 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Visual

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 am

Re: Server 600 Expert Nominations Discussion

Heya,
I noticed a lot of the nominations are posted quite close together by the time the nomination is posted and when the account is registered on the forums. Please do not nominate your self, or someone else with alternative accounts multiple times. This is a nominations system, not a voting system, a person really only needs to be nominated once anyway, numbers shouldn't effect there chances. In my opinion, I don't think Haypi Kingdom Support use the nominations forums to choose new experts anyway. So good luck to you all.

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´ Regards
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) Visual
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.•¨
Playing since February 25th, 2010.
Visual of Server99 (Active / Forums)
Visual2 of Server600 (Inactive)
Visual3 of Server603 (Semi-Active)
<<

~ShyRose~

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 am

I would like to ask if we will be getting experts on s600 anytime in the near future, Right now world chat there is pretty much a cess pit of bashing, spamming and obscenity which is detracting from the game significantly.

The one expert we do have, seems to be barely active, and does nothing to moderate chat that I have seen, except for muting people who are bashing him directly.

S600 has the potential to be a great server and I have already met a lot of great players there, so come on support, give us some experts so we can clean up world chat.

ShyRose
<<

Visual

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 pm

~ShyRose~ wrote:I would like to ask if we will be getting experts on s600 anytime in the near future, Right now world chat there is pretty much a cess pit of bashing, spamming and obscenity which is detracting from the game significantly.

The one expert we do have, seems to be barely active, and does nothing to moderate chat that I have seen, except for muting people who are bashing him directly.

S600 has the potential to be a great server and I have already met a lot of great players there, so come on support, give us some experts so we can clean up world chat.

ShyRose

Support does not seem to read and reply to nomination forums. Maybe try sending support this same message in game and you would be more likely to get a response. Also experts a rarely chosen from the nominations, your more likely to get another import expert, just pray you get a good import! :mrgreen:

(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*´ Regards
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) Visual
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.•¨
Playing since February 25th, 2010.
Visual of Server99 (Active / Forums)
Visual2 of Server600 (Inactive)
Visual3 of Server603 (Semi-Active)
<<

Rivera07

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 pm

I would like to nominate(Rivera). He is a bright young man. Knows the game well. Is a great leader. Loves to play haypi kingdom and has recommended it to everyone he knows including me and I love this game a lot. So please take this nomination to consideration and please make him a expert. I would greatly appreciate it and will enjoy the game more with an expert that is actually active unlike the other ones.
<<

KMarquise

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I would like to nominate -DVPV- & ~Weber~ for expert on S600. Shyrose is correct, the amount of explicit posts in wc are not only against the established rules, but quite frankly, disgusting, as is the amount of spam thrown out there by some members.

Both the individuals I've nominated have shown an uncanny knowledge of the game, as well as a very courteous, outgoing, friendly, helpful, and, most importantly, approachable nature to new players. Both have helped me tremendously when I started, and I've seen both of them continue to help others.
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 am

Rivera07 wrote:I would like to nominate(Rivera). He is a bright young man. Knows the game well. Is a great leader. Loves to play haypi kingdom and has recommended it to everyone he knows including me and I love this game a lot. So please take this nomination to consideration and please make him a expert. I would greatly appreciate it and will enjoy the game more with an expert that is actually active unlike the other ones.
KMarquise wrote:I would like to nominate -DVPV- & ~Weber~ for expert on S600. Shyrose is correct, the amount of explicit posts in wc are not only against the established rules, but quite frankly, disgusting, as is the amount of spam thrown out there by some members.

Both the individuals I've nominated have shown an uncanny knowledge of the game, as well as a very courteous, outgoing, friendly, helpful, and, most importantly, approachable nature to new players. Both have helped me tremendously when I started, and I've seen both of them continue to help others.

Please don't post nominations here, but here http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=572&t=15649
instead
<<

Budala

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 pm

I would like to nominate nobody. As usuall nobody from these suggestions will be picked but a player who is already an expert on another server or somebody another expert recommends.
<<

ASupertree

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:39 am

Why does support even make a nomination forum when they rarely, if ever, actually take the suggestions of players who have actually been helped by the people they nominated?

Return to Server 600 Expert Nominations