FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Fey

Baron

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Barretman wrote:Hey I'd like to nominate Fey because she has been so kind and helpful to me ever since I started and continues to encourage good behavier and kindness in world chat despite contantly being bashed.

Aww ty Barret, however this thread is for discussions about the experts and nominated people.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2353

That is the link to the nomination thread itself. ^^
:D
<<

Fey

Baron

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 am

I apologize in advance Shade for double posting.
It's just a seperate thought from my previous post, that's in dire need of addressing.

I figured I'd post here since it's more server specific, rather than general discussion.

Sigh.

I believe we in Server 8 are in dire need of active experts.
We currently have six: Dragon8888, Sylarius8, SpearsInk8, Rogue17, Krystaleya and Inflamed.

To be honest, the only expert I've seen online on a daily basis WITHOUT having to be summoned, is Dragon8888, and possibly Rogue17, although he is in a different time zone than I am.
He is ONE expert. He only has so many mutes, for an entire server.
There are times when people have to summon other experts through texting/palringo etc. This shouldn't have to be the case, I believe.

I understand Syl and Spears are global experts, and do not expect them to be there. However, the other two, I believe, are not active enough to make a difference. Inflamed I have not seen on unless summoned by a friend, and Krystal pops her head in for maybe at most half an hour every other day.

I don't think anyone named is a bad expert by any means, I'm only saying that we need more.

As I speak, WC is being spammed by inappropriate emoji pictures, and consistant bashing of various players. Threats to people's families are being made, the filter is being used almost every other post, rude comments even more often, expert bashing is seen frequently, while others are simply asking it all to end, "Where is the banhammer?"

This is all just what's happening RIGHT NOW.
This doesn't even include what happens the rest of the day..

I'm concerned about S8, I don't want it to have a name as being one of the worst behaved servers in the game. Which I'm afraid it might already have.
<<

Sylarius

Elite

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 am

We just need device based mutes. People who can create multiple accounts at will would just cancel out how many experts are on. I do agree that the activity of Inflamed and Krystal needs to improve seeing as that's their only residence. If they aren't on there for a few hours a day, they're not obviously playing haypi much anymore.

Just my 2 cents.
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
<<

Inflamed

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Yes I haven't been on in a while , I had real life issues going on, but Now iam able to play and be online. Also school will be starting soon so that will limit my time being online aswell.
Hermes ~ Server 1(S130)
Inflamed[Ex-Expert]~ Server 8(S130)
<<

Sylarius

Elite

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Inflamed wrote:Yes I haven't been on in a while , I had real life issues going on, but Now iam able to play and be online. Also school will be starting soon so that will limit my time being online aswell.

Yeah just stay in contact with us and keep us updated man. I was just worried that something happened to you. Hope you get everything sorted out soon.
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
<<

SpearsInk

Veteran

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 am

Good luck inflamed :D and see you around :)
Ex Forum Mod
Ex Expert
<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 am

ive still seen flame on more than miss spears:) you got too much going on, dont forget that s8 is most important
<<

Carcinogen

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Fey wrote:I apologize in advance Shade for double posting.

As I speak, WC is being spammed by inappropriate emoji pictures, and consistant bashing of various players. Threats to people's families are being made, the filter is being used almost every other post, rude comments even more often, expert bashing is seen frequently, while others are simply asking it all to end, "Where is the banhammer?"

This is all just what's happening RIGHT NOW.
This doesn't even include what happens the rest of the day..

I'm concerned about S8, I don't want it to have a name as being one of the worst behaved servers in the game. Which I'm afraid it might already have.

See my post in the server 8 forums, but it is my firm belief that Fey is absolutely the primary cause of most of the negative posts in world chat on our server. She does it in a manipulative baiting manner so she gets away with it on a technicality.

I'm not posting this trying to bash her, but I would like to strongly suggest that no one be allowed to chastise or order another player around unless they are an expert. Therefore I support having more experts and not allowing Fey to chastise anyone ever.

I absolutely believe that S8's wc negativity will decrease a great deal if this takes place.
<<

Dette

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:38 pm

I would like to nominate Havardr. He taught me how to play the game. He has a deep understanding of game dynamics, and has always been patient when explaining every detail from the simple to the most complex. I would never have progressed as quickly with gameplay if it were not for him.
<<

BIO-DRAGON

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:05 am

ok ima start with u guys made som new experts yes but u forgot somthin. U never checked the fact that they all go to bed or to school at pritty much the same time. Like im on 24/7 and server 8 will go hours without a expert and some are taken sides not to mention names but this one expert only listens to some girl who thinks she knows it all. So all im trying to say is. Ok expert. Bad time frames. U need someone who is on all the time like me .... Like id ever get to be one
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations