Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Oh ok

Ps join no cussing if u wanna join me i the foght to stop wc abuse:) even though we rnt experts we hav been making a big difference:) we hav done judtice to over 10 pl plz only join if u will ddevote ur time to stoping wc abuse:)
"i want to be the best"-kobe bryant
<<

Overlord13

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm

that is dissapointing krystal got it but not rogue he was helpful always he had the players votes do haypi staff listen to the votes why do u have a forum for that then are we bein heard we the players your game is nothinn without us i am disappointed and might not play anymore
" dont get mad get even"

OVERLORD13- "The Rebel"

Server 8 Leader
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 pm

No wonder you were disappointed. You broke rules and voted for him with alts
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Krystaleya will do a good job as expert, she is online a lot and she will only get more knowledgeable as time goes by...this responsibility gives her more chance to grow. Well done krystal:)

EDIT: and well done to dragon8888 as well:) I feel safer in wc already :D
Last edited by Rogue17 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 am

Okay first of all wat r u guyx talking about ?? Second, krysteal is alwyas on but ive only seen her try to stop rule breakers once but that was just me idk about u guyx and i rly think rouge is modest, cux he woulf make a great expert, and he didnt tell me
To vote for him or anything i judt rly think he id a good expert no lie
<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 am

Ohh who am i kidding?? I kno everyone thinks its a bad idea to start a no cussung alliance!! Weve only stopped 10 ppl out of thousands!! I bet u all dont think this is a good idea, and anyways , pppl care way more about their alliance than stopping rulebreakers!! No one cares about doing the rught thing anymore so i gave it a shot but rly the onlything im doing is wasteing my time so im deleting my alliance  and it rly was only me who got those 10 ppl in trouble, no one rly cares so i quit doing the right thing too i guess its rly no use because whenever i tell someone to stop, they wont listen to mr so im just gonna play the game from now onwards goodluck to helping server8 and i rly hope u find a good expert to help server8
<<

Eternus

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 am

I think Rogue17 would make a good expert he is generally online when most of the troublemakers are however we need more experts both Syl and Spears ran out of mutes on juicy the other night whomever it was just kept maing new accounts
<<

Fey

Baron

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 am

I have to agree with all these posts. Especially the most recent.

Krystaleya is doing a wonderful job as expert as far as I've seen. She has the majority population vote as good expert and seems to be doing good on keeping her cool and warning fairly. But I think recent events might be getting to her, and that's not good if an expert can't allow insults to roll off their shoulder. She's left chat a few times without muting offenders because of the insults thrown at her.

Dragon8888 has been quiet with his expert as I've seen lately, or maybe it's just me. And Inflamed does well with his "lurker" technique of catching offenders.

Anyhow, it still is true that with five experts there needs to be more. There are innumberable times when people are violating rules blatenly and no one is around to say anything. This is overall making the chat unfriendly and unhelpful for everyone. But I won't leave out that there are definitely good times as well.

I know administration needs to see the aspects in someone before nominating them as expert, but next time as a suggestion could we also put in "active-ness" as a requirement? Someone who's on chat a lot and tries their best as a role-model, and helper.

Does anyone know the average amount of experts for other servers? :? Just wondering if ours is exceptionally bad-mannered.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that everyone voting for thedeath12 is in his alliance. But I'm sure that's already welll known.
Last edited by Fey on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Server four had 10 at one point....

5's average
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Highranker

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 am

Wat?? Krystela is the expert???????? She is the person that i thought was least likely,lol, but u guyz think she would make a good expert lol. I think if u will appoint someone as expert and include krystela,i think u should also appoint at least roughe17 or dragon8888, because from my perspective they are working harder that kry, but i may be rong, oh and ronkmo k should definately be exert more than everyone, he is making a big difference and has been abused alot for trying;(. I think all of those ppl should be experts because then we will have 8 experts and we will be secured in having wc a safe place
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations