FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Havardr

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

It's unfortunate, but when it barrels right down to it, we have two experts on S8. Krystaleya, and between Brytani, Spears and syl, that almost makes up another one as far as active time on server 8 goes. When it comes right down to it, people are too busy with their other servers/forums.

The reason for the drastic increase in expert nominations is the serious lack of experts. Everyone wants to see people they think deserve get the title, get it. It may sound like we were screaming "slay the dragon" and now we are saying "You don't have enough experts" But really, you had to expect that.

It's past time for new experts.
BuggSquishers: Providing vigilante justice to keep chat clean.
Buggfest 2010
<<

Jexster

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:16 am

I very much agree with you Hav. With Rogue resigning and Dragon being demoted it seems that server 8 lacks a lot to be desired in the expert department. There are a few good members who seem like they would make a good expert. Like Havardr says, Based on the amount of nominations posted recently I think everybody is noticing this.

I stand by my nominations but most of the players being nominated would make great experts. Hopefully an expert or two are found soon.
<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:23 am

Sooo it was interesting to see that once again we got an expert from another server, but i think its time to get some more established/active/and already respected players from our server to help out??? Of the registered experts that we have, at least 4 seem to have their focus elsewhere and the other 2 i only see from time to time:/

It would be nice to have active experts in chat all the time instead of seeing people just check in once a day or so
<<

Havardr

Beginner

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Rogue17 wrote:Sooo it was interesting to see that once again we got an expert from another server, but i think its time to get some more established/active/and already respected players from our server to help out??? Of the registered experts that we have, at least 4 seem to have their focus elsewhere and the other 2 i only see from time to time:/

It would be nice to have active experts in chat all the time instead of seeing people just check in once a day or so

It's all just a fevered dream. Never gonna happen Rogue.
BuggSquishers: Providing vigilante justice to keep chat clean.
Buggfest 2010
<<

redgun

Elite

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Please use the new Expert Nominations Discussion thread at viewtopic.php?f=235&t=8421

*locked*
Crimson

See you at the Crossroads..

Previous

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations