Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

MrsDiQ

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 am

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

I posted this in another forum...

I am currently and expert on s7. Our experts have been extremely active. We're almost always on at the same time, for hours on end. I usually have a lot of down time, since the server has calmed down with your expert activity. I am more than willing to make an account for server 8 to help with the expert problem there.
Server 7- MrsDiQ Expert
Server 8- Inatyrb Expert
Server 35- BrewsBaby
<<

Devina808

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am

mrs.d thank you but we are doing just fine in server 8..we have wonderful players that are already on server 8 that would be wonderful experts! hopefully people start noticing them and commending their sportsmanship, kindness, & help and they are rewarded with 'expert' status!

nice playing with you all, server 8!! <3

==*devina*==
<<

King2hotty

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Wow. Just had a look through the nominations thread and I am definitely surprised at some of the suggestions!

Fey Got a mention for some reason despite her repeated habit of causing drama and polarising the chat rooms opinion of her, mixed with swearing and previous threats of people to stop talking in the chat room or she would get her alliance to attack them.

Rajistan is known for swearing also and has been racist towards people of certain countries in the past but I'm sure screenshots sent in reflect this.

Ronkmonk has several posts in his favour in the nominations thread but to be fair I haven't seen any of his recent input to the chat as I blocked him at thr start of the server when he was constantly abusive and spammed the chat frequently!

As for who should be expert, personally I think rogue but the fact that he's been overlooked so far would suggest that there's some reason he shouldn't be.

The server probably could do with some help but I feel sorry for whoever gets chosen as expert because our wc is filled with morons of the highest order!
I would probably suggest devina as she is very mature and polite but I'm not sure how long she's been around and whether she knows enough of the game
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:44 pm

A lot of people don't get nominated because they don't ask friends or alliances to do it. Getting bad these days
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Wat?????? Ppl nominated me????? Lolz i have been sorta abusive but i hav changed:) they must have nominated me cuz i solf them a gem;) i rly hav changed and i have been sending screenshots to haypi, but i rly judt dont see the point anymoer

Anyways i rly dont care for expert but if i get it then ill be happy, but yea idc for expert:(

Roughe is a good expert :) or would be
"i want to be the best"-kobe bryant
<<

Sylarius

Elite

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am

Server 8 is fine. Other than the BIO mess, our experts have it under control. Now back to nominations!
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 am

Wat? S8 isnt fine!!!! There are many multiple ppl that have many accounts and they cuss alot! I would have to say s8 is probably the wordt wc server! I mean there are alot of helpful ppl that woupd be a better expert than the ones now! Just take a look at wc when thwy r on, and they will,90% of the tiem will be helping others. Just look at the nominations and ppl who hav alot, just examine them and if they r good then make them expert.
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:10 am

Don't argue with a mod and expert -.-
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Devina808

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 pm

someone helpful?...like REALLY helpful not someone who repeats "be repectful", "no spamming"...why do all my "friends" turn into bots once they achieve expert? hmph :?
Last edited by Devina808 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 am

Shadetale, w wouldnt have america if ppl didnt have the nerve to go agianst someone greater than them. We wouldnt hav any change and all the black megros like me would still e slaves ...

I AM CALM !!!! DEVINA IM CALM OKAY???!!!! 
PreviousNext

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations