FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadetale

King

Post Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:43 am

Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Inflamed

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:40 am

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations

We definitely need more Experts, I've only seen one expert on server 8 and not online for a long time. I'm on right now and there are players avoiding the filter and cursing at people non stop, I hope players start nominating more experts, and soon.
Hermes ~ Server 1(S130)
Inflamed[Ex-Expert]~ Server 8(S130)
<<

Coldshot

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:52 am

Yes, I agree with Inflamed there going around the filter and they dont lissen to me or inflamed and i vote for inflamed ^^
<<

AUMC

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm not trying to sound full of myself or brag, but there is very little discipline in server 8 chat, especially in avoiding filter and alliance advertisements. I know a lot about haypi, and would like to help the beginners on server 8 that don't know much about this wonderful game yet. Thank you, AUMC
<<

Rogue17

Marquis

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Im glad to see another expert was appointed recently and Inflamed was definitely a good choice. It would obviously be helpful to have more, but just one thing that I would like to point out is that there are a lot of people that are from other parts of the world, and currently our 3 experts are american and often asleep when some trouble makers are online. This may be too tricky to organize but ive had people tell me to keep quite:/ saying that they now know when experts are asleep. so would be amazing if qualified people from other timezones could be found:)
<<

Baskets

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 am

Rogue17 wrote:Im glad to see another expert was appointed recently and Inflamed was definitely a good choice. It would obviously be helpful to have more, but just one thing that I would like to point out is that there are a lot of people that are from other parts of the world, and currently our 3 experts are american and often asleep when some trouble makers are online. This may be too tricky to organize but ive had people tell me to keep quite:/ saying that they now know when experts are asleep. so would be amazing if qualified people from other timezones could be found:)

I agree. When thoes people that start problems are on, yet won't stop starting problems.

MonaDorian wrote:Nominating: Magusara :lol:

"magusara" would be a bad choice for expert. I've sent a lot of screen shots to the experts of him/her avoiding the filter and breaking the rules.
Please don't double post in the future.

-Shade
<<

Fruitcakes

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 am

Chickend wrote:I nominate Tramz. He is very helpful and knowledgeable :)

This.

Tramz is a cool guy.
<<

Yoderman

Citizen

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Re: Server 8 Expert Nominations Discussion

Fruitcakes wrote:
Chickend wrote:I nominate Tramz. He is very helpful and knowledgeable :)

This.

Tramz is a cool guy.

except for the fact that tramz is a girl and has responsibilities on other servers. she has also said she doesnt want expert.
Yoderman: Server 2
Yoderjr: Server 8
<<

Shadetale

King

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 am

Rich=/=Expert
Shadetale wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how misguided, misinformed, or misunderstood it may be... :/
Former Forum Moderator
Former Expert
<<

Ronkmonk

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 am

Ya i think we need anothe expert cuz we only hav three. I would like to nominate tramz but apprantly she/he dosent want to be it. When i was new(literally everyone was cuz it was like a day old) tramz helped me alot. Also this person with a...... Name which is probably banned in this forum, she helped me alot bu i dont think that person is ever on
"i want to be the best"-kobe bryant
Next

Return to Server 8 Expert Nominations